SD › Chicago Hotels with Pools
Updated: August 31, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Chicago Hotels with Swimming Pools
Viceroy Chicago – Best Rooftop Pool
The best rooftop swimming pool with bar in Chicago, set on the 18th floor of one of the city’s best luxury hotels with panoramic views up to Lake Michigan. Just minutes from downtown and the Magnificent Mile. Hotel phone: (312) 586-2000
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile – Best for Laps
The best hotel swimming pool in Chicago. Very large with a beautiful setting. Kids allowed but very much a lap pool with one end quite deep. Hotel phone: (312) 944-4100
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago – Best for Kids
Beautiful and large pool. Water toys (noodles and kick boards) are available and one end of the pool is quite shallow and perfect for young kids. Hotel phone: (312) 280-8800
More Chicago Hotels with Pools
- The Penthouse at Grand Plaza
Beautiful rooftop pool with sundeck and an indoor resistance pool. Fitness center and basketball court as well.
- The Hotel at Midtown
Rooftop pool and climate-controlled indoor pool, both 25 yards long and with whirlpools.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Beautiful 75-foot lap pool – but lots of room for kids to splash around too.
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago
Beautiful (kid-friendly) indoor heated pool and an outdoor terrace on the 17th floor with great city views.
- AC Hotel Chicago Downtown by Marriott
Very nice and good-sized pool and hot tub for families.
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
An indoor and an outdoor pool with a huge fitness center. Great views of Lake Michigan and the harbor.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown
This hotel is very family-friendly so the pool is dominated by kids – and they love it. Pool is open until 11pm.
- Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites Hotel
Very nice indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub on the 30th floor.
- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
Small indoor pool and hot tub.
- Doubletree by Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
Nice outdoor pool and patio are open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Small pool and hot tub (which is strangely very shallow – sort of just up to your waist).
- Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
Medium-sized pool, sauna, hot tub, and a nice patio area.
- The Robey
Unique triangular rooftop pool and bar with panoramic views of the historical neighborhood.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown
Recently renovated pool and hot tub (smallish but basically brand new).
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
Medium-sized pool is very popular with kids.
- Hampton Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile
Small rooftop pool with patio and great views.
- Best Western River North
Great value hotel (free parking) that also has a nice indoor pool.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter