SD › Istanbul Family Hotels
Updated: July 15, 2022
The 6 Best Hotels for Families in Istanbul
1. Four Seasons Bosphorus (luxury)
Two kid-friendly pools (one outdoor with great views, one indoor). Spa and fitness center are top-notch. Restaurants, staff, and hotel vibe are very family friendly. Rooms are large, suites comfortably sleep families of four or five. One and two-bedroom suites even bigger. Big plus: almost feels like a resort. But: not a very central location for seeing the sites, so plan on taking taxis a fair bit.
2. Grand Hyatt Istanbul (luxury)
Great outdoor pool and central location near Taksim Square. Suites are large. The three-bedroom apartment is great for a large family or group. Hotel has tennis courts, sauna, fitness center, spa.
3. Ritz-Carlton Istanbul (luxury)
Large indoor pool makes it perfect for winter (outside pool is smaller but situated on a beautiful terrace). The spa is pure luxury. Suites are large. Close to Taksim Square and tram line.
4. Hotel Sumengen (midrange)
Large triple and family rooms. In the heart of the Old City and close to Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. The best hotel for families staying in the Sultanahmet. Good buffet breakfast. Friendly staff.
5. Sultanahmet Suites (midrange)
Suites are large and have fully-equipped kitchen. Great location in quieter residential area but still close to sites like Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, and Grand Bazaar. Great bakery right next door.
6. Prestige Hotel Old City (budget)
Good value hotel. Very spacious triple rooms, family rooms, and connecting rooms. Small outdoor pool. Turkish Bath just up the street.
All Istanbul Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Istanbul
- Best Boutique Hotels in Istanbul
- Best Budget Hotels in Istanbul
- Where to Stay in Istanbul
- Best Time to Visit Istanbul
- Best Hotels in Alanya
- Best Hotels in Ankara
- Best Hotels in Antalya
- Best Hotels in Bodrum
- Best Hotels in Izmir
- Best Hotels in Kusadasi
- Best Hotels in Marmaris
- Best Places to Stay along Turkey’s Aegean Coast
- Best Time to Visit Turkey’s Aegean Coast
- Where to Stay along Turkey’s Mediterranean Coast
- Best Time to Visit Turkey’s Mediterranean Coast
- Best Time to Visit Turkey