Staying near Las Vegas Airport – Tips & Advice
- Most of the best hotels in Las Vegas are within a 10 to 15-minute drive of the airport. But the hotels listed here are even closer to the airport and super convenient.
- Hotels in Terminal: There are no hotels inside the Las Vegas airport. The closest hotel to the airport is the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport.
- Hotels near Airport with Free Shuttle: Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport • La Quinta by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport South • Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport • DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport • Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South • Travelodge • Best Western McCarran Inn
The 6 Best Hotels near Airport
1. Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Airport – Luxury
• Great pet and family-friendly hotel just 10 minutes (4 miles) from the airport, with free shuttle both ways (7am-10.30pm).
• The spacious Studios and Suites can sleep 4-6 guests each and offer fully-equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, modern bathrooms, and complimentary hot breakfast.
• The hotel hosts evening socials with food and drinks on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays; convenience store on-site.
• There is a heated pool with large pool deck and barbecue area and a 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center on-site.
• 24-hour front desk, free on-site parking, coffee and newspapers in the lobby, and a coin laundry.
• Next door to a large outlet mall with a food court and several restaurants/cafes on-site.
2. Tahiti Village Resort & Spa – Luxury
• Luxurious all-suite resort 4 miles (8-minute drive) south of the airport, with free on-site parking.
• All rooms feature kitchenettes/full kitchens; some suites feature washers, dryers, and jacuzzis.
• Free daily shuttle services to the Strip, nightclubs, and to a local grocery store (4 times a week) for guests in suites with kitchens.
• Dining options include a 24-hour Denny’s, a pizzeria with room delivery, a pub/bistro featuring bar food and craft beer popular in French Polynesia, 2 seasonal poolside full-service tiki bars, and limited room service.
• Wellness facilities include a Tahitian-themed heated swimming pool with sandy “beach”, heated lazy river with waterfalls, 2 hot tubs (24-hours, 1 is adults-only), 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center, and a full-service spa.
• Full-service concierge team, 24-hour front desk, large games arcade, well-stocked convenience store, and a 24-hour full-service business center.
• A large mall next door and another less than a mile away, with several dining and shopping options.
3. La Quinta by Wyndham Las Vegas Airport South – Moderate
• Pet-friendly hotel located 10 minutes (4 miles) from the airport with free shuttle and on-site parking.
• Comfortable rooms feature Keurig coffee machines, microwaves, and mini fridges; 1-Bedroom Suites feature jacuzzis.
• Free hot breakfast, convenience store, and coin laundry.
• Well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and hot tub, business center with print/scan/copy facilities, and front desk are all available 24×7.
• A golf course and a couple of small cafes and fast food joints close by; the Strip is 6 miles (15 minutes) away.
4. Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport – Budget
• Good value hotel 10 minutes (4 miles) from the airport with free 24-hour shuttle and on-site parking.
• Free shuttle to the McCarran Rental Car Center.
• Spacious, family-friendly rooms with coffee makers; Studio Suites feature microwaves and mini refrigerators.
• Free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, convenience store, decent fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, and 24-hour front desk.
• Golf course next door and a few fast food joints and small cafes within walking distance; the Strip is 6 miles (15 minutes) away.
5. Fairfield Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South – Moderate
• New, great value hotel located 3 miles (6 minutes) south of the airport with on-site parking ($8 per day).
• Modern, minimalist but comfortable rooms with king/queen beds, mini refrigerators, microwaves, and tea/coffee facilities.
• Free hot breakfast, 24-hour fitness center, pool, convenience store, bar, outdoor barbecue area, and 24-hour front desk.
• Shares the building and facilities with TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Airport South.
• A block from the McCarran Car Rental Center; large outlet mall with several restaurants 3 blocks away.
6. DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport – Budget
• Good budget hotel less than 10 minutes (4 miles) from the airport with free on-site parking.
• Free shuttle to/from airport (24 hours) and Tropicana Hotel on the Strip.
• Modern and spacious family-friendly rooms with comfortable king/queen beds and coffee machines; some rooms have mini refrigerators and bathtubs.
• On-site restaurant, bar, convenience store, and room service (6am-10pm); hot breakfast buffet daily (chargeable/included in some room rates and packages).
• Outdoor pool, well-equipped fitness center, business center, and 24-hour front desk.
• A few restaurants within walking distance, several in the outlet mall 1.5 miles (4 minutes away), else take the free shuttle to the Strip.
- Las Vegas Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Las Vegas
- Best Hotels on the Strip in Las Vegas
- Best Hotels for Families in Las Vegas
- Best Choice Hotels in Las Vegas
- Best Budget Hotels in Las Vegas
- Where to Stay in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas with Kids & Things To Do
- Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
- What is the best hotel in Las Vegas?
- Las Vegas Hotel Map
- Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas
- Best Bars in Las Vegas
- Best Shows in Las Vegas