SD › Airport Hotels › Hotels near Logan Airport
Updated: August 10, 2023
Water taxi to downtown Boston hotels from Logan Airport. The Boston Harbor Hotel (pictured) is steps from the Rowes Wharf ferry stop and direct ferries to the airport.
Boston Airport – Best Places To Stay
The 7 Best Hotels near Boston Logan Airport
Hotels on Map: 1. Hilton • 2. Hyatt Regency • 3. Embassy Suites • 4. Boston Harbor Hotel • 5. Battery Wharf • 6. Marriott Long Wharf • 7. Harborside Inn
• Best Logan Airport hotel for layover or short stay.
• Only hotel within the airport, connected to Terminals A and E via a covered walkway.
• Free 24-hour shuttles to all terminals, the subway, water taxi terminal, and car rentals. Valet parking available.
• Pet and family-friendly rooms come with excellent soundproofing, blackout curtains, 1 King or 2 Queen beds, coffee makers, 2 complimentary water bottles, and bathrooms with tub and shower combos. Day use rooms available.
• Premier Business Class rooms offer high-speed WiFi, early check-ins, and late check-outs.
• Excellent buffet breakfast (5.30-11am); lobby cafe serving ready-to-eat meals, Starbucks coffee, beer, and wine (5.30am-7pm); gastro-pub with a good selection of drinks and pub fare; and room service (5pm-midnight). Kids under 10 eat free.
• Indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, business center with print/fax/copy service, concierge, and 24-hour front desk.
• Some cafes, restaurants, and bars in the terminals, accessible via the free shuttle.
• Boutique-style pet-friendly hotel by the harbor, just a mile from the airport, and with valet parking and free 24-hour shuttle to the terminals and public transport; water taxi dock (to downtown Boston) is right outside the hotel.
• Modern and spacious rooms are soundproofed and feature blackout curtains, King beds, coffee makers, large windows, free newspapers, and bathrooms with tub and shower combos.
• Excellent restaurant with a seasonal outdoor patio, a lounge serving a good selection of drinks, and room service (restaurant hours). Great breakfast.
• Well-equipped fitness center, full-service business center, and front desk are all available 24 hours. Friendly concierge.
• For more dining options, either take the free shuttle to any of the terminals or the water taxi to one of the city ports.
• All-suite hotel 5 minutes (1.5 miles) from the airport, with a free shuttle and valet parking.
• Spacious accommodations come with separate living/dining rooms, microwave ovens, mini-refrigerators, coffee machines, and bathrooms with tub-shower combos.
• Free breakfast, open-air atrium restaurant focusing on American fare, limited room service, and free evening reception with snacks and drinks.
• Indoor pool with jacuzzi, well-equipped fitness center, business center, convenience store, concierge, and 24-hour front desk.
• A handful of restaurants and cafes within a 5-minute walking radius; MBTA Blue Line station is a 7-minute walk (0.4 mile) through the park.
• Uber-luxurious pet-friendly waterfront hotel in downtown Boston about 10 to 15 minutes (4 miles) from the airport, with valet parking (chargeable), 4 electric car charging stations, and complimentary use of house car in a 2-mile radius.
• Easy access to Logan Airport water taxi at Rowes Wharf.
• Spacious rooms and suites come with comfortable King beds, smart TVs, tablets, Nespresso machines, and in-room safes.
• All-day dining restaurant with an emphasis on seafood, outdoor seating, afternoon tea, and Sunday Champagne brunches; bar serving excellent cocktails; and room service (6.30am-10pm)
• Health club-style full-service spa, fully-equipped fitness center with personal trainers and free fruits/beverages, beautiful indoor 18m-long pool, and a full-service marina.
• Concierge, front desk, and full-service business center are available 24 hours. Gift shop in the lobby.
• Lots of great shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars within a few minutes walk from the hotel.
• Luxurious and historic pet-friendly harbor-front hotel in Downtown Boston, 10 to 15 minutes (4 miles) from the airport, with valet parking and private water taxi service.
• Easy access to Logan Airport water taxi.
• Spacious rooms and suites are modern and comfortable and feature Nespresso machines, luxurious European linen, and granite bathrooms.
• Dining options include a restaurant and lounge bar specializing in seafood with outdoor waterfront dining, gourmet coffee shop, and limited hours room service.
• Huge fully-equipped gym with separate yoga room, full-service spa, 24-hour front desk, business center, Maritime Museum, and personal fire pits on the harbor front (chargeable).
• Several popular dining and shopping options within a few minutes of the hotel.
• Elegant 4-star harbor-front hotel in Downtown Boston, 10 to 15 minutes (4 miles) from the airport and valet parking.
• Easy access to Logan Airport water taxi at Long Wharf.
• Accommodations are modern and feature King/2 Queen beds and coffee/tea facilities; Club Rooms have access to M Club Lounge.
• Restaurant with a full bar serving New England cuisine and good cocktails, Starbucks, room service, and M Club Lounge (Sunday-Friday) with complimentary breakfast, snacks, beverages, Starbucks coffee, and business services.
• Beautiful indoor pool with a nice pool deck and great views, 24-hour fully-equipped fitness center, library, and full-service business center.
• 24-hour front desk, concierge, coin laundry, and convenience store.
• Just steps from the New England Aquarium, Blue Line station, and several great restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops.
• Stylish boutique hotel in a renovated warehouse 10 to 15 minutes (3 miles) from the airport and an easy walk to an airport water taxi station at Long Wharf.
• Designer rooms with custom furniture, European tiles and light fixtures, stereo systems, vintage DVD/VHS players, and mini-refrigerators.
• Hip cocktail bar and lounge, Starbucks, and an outdoor patio.
• Business center with printer; complimentary newspapers, vintage movie library, local calls, and luggage storage; discounted access to Beacon Hill Athletic Club; and a 24-hour front desk.
• New England Aquarium, harbor, Orange/Blue Line station, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and several dining and shopping options are within a few minutes of the hotel.