Updated: January 23, 2018
The 6 Best Hotels for Families in Miami
1. Miami Vice Properties at One Broadway (luxury) – Downtown
Fun, trendy vibe but still family friendly. Great central location with restaurants and shopping within an easy walk. One and two bedroom luxury suites sleep families of 4, 5, and 6. All rooms have kitchens and washer/dryer.
2. Mutiny Luxury Suites Hotel (luxury) – Coconut Grove
Large one and two bedroom suites with full kitchens. Great outdoor pool. Nice location for walking, shopping, and eating out.
3. Loews Miami Beach Hotel (luxury) – South Beach
Wonderful kid-friendly hotel located right on South Beach – an easy walk to the area’s attractions. The pool area is large and the beach and boardwalk just beyond a gated entry.
4. Courtyard Miami Beach (moderate) – South Beach
The queen room has 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa that sleeps family of 5. Great pool that is steps from the beach. Free wifi.
5. Hampton Inn & Suites (moderate) – Downtown
Free breakfast, queen rooms that comfortably sleep family of 4, a nice pool (not huge but good for a dip), and a great location make the Hampton a good “cheap” family hotel for downtown Miami. Located close to shopping and the port if you’re boarding a cruise.
6. Homewood Suites (budget) – Airport West
Huge rooms with kitchenettes. Nice outdoor pool with adjacent basketball hoop. Free shuttle to airport and malls. 10 miles from downtown Miami.