Home > Miami Family Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 7, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Miami
1. Loews Miami Beach Hotel (luxury) – Miami Beach
Wonderful kid-friendly hotel located right on South Beach – an easy walk to the area’s attractions. Nice pool area and the beach and boardwalk just beyond a gated entry. There’s a kids club, water activities, and a lively bar off the lobby if parents want to pop down for a drink but still stay close. The location is perfect if you want a bit of everything: the family-friendly (but still cool) restaurants on Lincoln Road are 5 minutes in one direction. The party area of Ocean Drive is 5 minutes in the opposite direction. Most room types sleep a family of 4.
2. Mutiny Luxury Suites Hotel (luxury) – Coconut Grove
Large one and two bedroom suites with full kitchens. Great outdoor pool. Nice location for walking, shopping, and eating out.
3. Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club (moderate) – Miami Beach
The queen room has 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa that sleeps family of 5. Great pool that is steps from the beach. Free wifi.
4. Hampton Inn & Suites (moderate) – Downtown Miami
Free breakfast, queen rooms that comfortably sleep family of 4, a nice pool (not huge but good for a dip), and a great location make the Hampton a good “cheap” family hotel for downtown Miami. Located close to shopping and the port if you’re boarding a cruise.
5. Homewood Suites (budget) – Airport West
Huge rooms with kitchenettes. Nice outdoor pool with adjacent basketball hoop. Free shuttle to airport and malls. 10 miles from downtown Miami.