• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 5 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Milan
Hotel phone: +39 02 540341
Four-star hotel with indoor swimming pool and wellness center, elegant gardens, and a gourmet restaurant that overlooks the rooftops of Milan. Family Two Bedroom Suites sleep a family of 5. Located in Porta Romana, well-situated for metro transport.
Hotel phone: +39 02 3655 6284
Air-conditioned apartments with fully equipped kitchenettes. Located midway between Parco Sempione and the Indro Montanelli public gardens, a short walk from Milan’s luxury shopping district. Two Bedroom Apartments can accommodate a family of 6.
Hotel phone: +39 02 63151
Elegant, self-catering suites with kitchenettes can sleep 4-5. Various locations around central Milan, near popular tourist sites like La Scala and Santa Maria della Grazie.
Hotel phone: +39 02 88571
Comfortable, contemporary accommodation in an historic building, only 800 feet from the Duomo. Buffet breakfast, and seasonal rooftop bar/restaurant. Quadruple Rooms sleep a family of 4. Quintuple Rooms sleep up to 5.
Hotel phone: +39 02 643 2037
Self-catering apartments with fully-equipped kitchenettes (including dishwasher). Located 700 feet from Santa Maria delle Grazie church, home of Da Vinci’s Last Supper. One, Two, and Four Bedroom Apartments sleep families of many sizes.
More Hotels for Families in Milan
These hotels have large rooms and a kid-friendly vibe.
- Best Western Hotel Galles
Family suite has 1 queen and 1 sofa bed. Small but nice swimming pool.
- Starhotels Echo
Family rooms have 2 twin and 1 king bed.
- UNAHOTELS Century Milano
Family junior suites are roomy with 1 king and 1 sofa bed.
- Milan Apartment Rental
1 and 2 bedroom apartments are huge, sleep group of 6 or more people, and come with kitchens, washing machine, and free wifi.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Milan City
Family rooms have 2 twin and 1 queen bed.
- Best Western Hotel Major
Quadruple room has 2 twin and 1 queen bed, or 4 twins. Free wifi.
All Milan Hotel Reviews
- Milan Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Milan
- Best Boutique Hotels in Milan
- Best Cheap Hotels in Milan
- Milan Hotel Map
- Where to Stay in Milan
- Best Time to Visit Milan
- Getting Around Milan
- Best Things to Do in Milan
- Best Restaurants in Milan
- Best Bars in Milan
- Best Desserts & Pasticcerias in Milan
- Best Shopping in Milan
- Best Museums in Milan
- Visiting Da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Milan Airport Transportation
- Rome to Milan by Train
- Venice to Milan by Train
- Milano Centrale Train Station Guide
- Train Tickets in Italy
- Greece & Italy Itineraries