Home > Montreal Family Hotels
Updated: May 22, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 3 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Montreal, Canada
Le Westin Montreal (luxury)
Great location for exploring Old Montreal and a short walk from a metro stop. Beautiful indoor pool and queen rooms that sleep a family of 4. Wonderful breakfasts and super-comfy beds.
Le Square Phillips Hôtel & Suites (moderate)
Huge family suites with full kitchens can sleep a family of 5 or 6. One-bedroom suites sleep a family of 4. Large kid-friendly pool. Directly across the street from a park. Free breakfast.
Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal (moderate)
Large king suites are perfect for families of 3 or 4. Family suites sleep up to 5. Great location in Old Montreal and minutes from the Notre Dame. The hotel has free wi-fi and a small pool and hot tub.
- The Best Hotels in Banff
- The Best Hotels for Families in Banff
- The Best Places to Stay in Banff
- The Best Hotels in Calgary
- The Best Places to Stay in Calgary
- The Best Hotels in Osoyoos
- The Best Hotels for Families in Quebec City
- The Best Hotels in Sun Peaks
- The Best Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Hotels for Families in Toronto
- The Best Budget Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Things to Do in Toronto
- Toronto with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Toronto
- The Best Hotels in Vancouver
- The Best Hotels for Families in Vancouver
- The Best Budget Hotels in Vancouver
- Vancouver with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Vancouver
- The Best Hotels for Families in Victoria
- The Best Hotels for Families in Whistler