Updated: August 7, 2018
The Best Hotels for Families in New Caledonia
Tropical holiday vibe in city suburbs. Divine beach and sparkling pool (with children’s area). All suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen. Those with one bedroom fit in one or two children below 12, while suites with two bedrooms and bathrooms comfortably accommodate a family of six. And all within an easy 15 minutes by bus/taxi from downtown.
First-rate location at the end of the isolated peninsula in the suburbs. Extended beach ticks all the boxes – white, clean, shallow and calm. The pool is huge, and the tropical gardens are impressive. Mediterranean resort vibe, with plenty of free activities for the whole family. Some rooms and suites allow one or two extra single beds. And all of this within 15 minutes by bus/taxi from the city centre, where there’s even more to do.
Genuine tropical island ambience, but only 25 minutes by boat from downtown Noumea. Much to explore on land and under the sea, with calm waters for swimming and snorkelling among turtles. All types of water sports offered. Maybe not for teenagers, but enough to keep the younger ones happy for a few days. And avoid weekends and local school holidays.
- Best Hotels in New Caledonia
- Hotel Beaurivage – Review
- Casa del Sole – Review
- Chateau Royal Beach Resort & Spa – Review
- Gondwana Hotel – Review
- Hilton Noumea La Promenade Residences – Review
- Hôtel du Centre – Review
- Hôtel New Caledonia – Review
- Hôtel Le Lagon – Review
- Le Méridien Noumea Resort & Spa – Review
- Hôtel Le Paris – Review
- Les Cases de Plum – Review
- L’Escapade Island Resort – Review
- Marina Beach Residence – Review
- Nouvata Hotel – Review
- Ramada Hotel & Suites – Review