Paris Hotels with Swimming Pools
Mercure Paris Boulogne – Best Rooftop Pool
Great rooftop pool on the 7th floor open from May to September. Very happening poolside bar and located close to Roland Garros. Hotel phone: +33 (0)1 4910 4910
Molitor Paris – MGallery – Best for Laps
Huge heated indoor pool where the bikini was first introduced, carefully restored to its original glory and surrounded by luxurious rooms and suites. Also a heated outdoor pool. Hotel phone: +33 (0)1 5607 0850
Le Bristol Paris – Best for Kids
A very kid-friendly pool and one of the largest in Paris. Pool toys are available for the children. Nice views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from the top floor pool area. Hotel phone: +33 (0)1 5343 4300
More Hotels with Swimming Pools
- Hotel Ritz Paris
Pool and spa are pure luxury and among the best in Paris.
- Renaissance Paris Vendome
Indoor pool is smallish but warm and relaxing. Open to kids. There’s also a sauna.
- Four Seasons Hotel George V
Warm and inviting 30 foot pool. Nice hot tub and peaceful setting.
- Hôtel D’Aubusson
Inviting 20m-long indoor pool surrounded by an opulent spa and wellness center.
- Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
A long and narrow lap pool that claims to be the biggest pool in Paris. Very nice and part of the hotel’s luxury spa.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
A former stable now houses a beautiful 15m pool with an inviting outdoor terrace.
- Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
15m heated pool in a stunning spa, next to a unique “aquatic circuit” with water jets, jacuzzis, and resistance currents for a refreshing workout.
- OFF Paris Seine
One-of-a-kind floating hotel with an infinity plunge pool overlooking the Seine.
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Excellent mid-sized heated pool that is kid-friendly but can also suffice for a few laps.
- Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon
Long and narrow pool that is good for laps. Pool is open 24 hours.
- Saint James Albany Hotel & Spa
Dimly lit pool and steam room in basement. Small but recently refurbished and nice for a dip.
- The Student Hotel Paris La Défense
One of the cheapest yet stylish hotels with a 15m outdoor lap pool and deck.
All Paris Hotel Reviews
- Best Western Aramis
- Le Bristol Paris
- Le Cinq Codet
- Four Seasons Paris George V
- Gardette Park Hotel
- Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
- Hôtel Chopin
- Hôtel des Grands Boulevards
- Hôtel Grand Powers
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Hôtel Providence
- Maison Souquet
- Mandarin Oriental Paris
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Le Meurice
- Off Paris Seine
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
- Le Pavillon de la Reine
- The Peninsula Paris
- Relais Christine
- La Réserve Hotel & Spa
- Le Royal Monceau
- Saint James Paris
- Shangri-La Paris
- Best Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels for Families in Paris
- Best Budget Hotels in Paris
- Best Choice Hotels in Paris
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels near Paris CDG Airport
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Hotel Map
- Best Things to Do in Paris
- Paris with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Best Restaurants in Paris
- Best Bars in Paris
- Best Bakeries and Chocolatiers in Paris
- Best Shops & Markets in Paris
- Best Books about Paris
- London to Paris by Eurostar