Updated: October 5, 2017
Paros Family Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Naoussa and Parikia are the two funnest towns on Paros. Naoussa is trendier and has better restaurants, Parikia is busier and has more shopping (and it’s where the ferries arrive and depart).
- A day trip to Antiparos is an absolute must. Great beaches and very good local restaurants. Small boats leave from the Parikia every hour and it takes about 20 minutes to get there.
- Kolymbithres Beach – Rock formations which remind some people of the moon dot this cove protected beach. Don’t visit to swim, get here early and adventure among the rocks.
The 11 Best Family Hotels and Apartments on Paros
These hotels have large family rooms; some have kitchens and washer/dryer; most have swimming pools. Like all Greek islands, Paros doesn’t have many family-size rooms so book as early as possible.
- Akrotiri Hotel – Parikia
Family rooms have 2 interconnected rooms: a double bed in one, 2 singles in the other. Nice pool and great views.
- Polos Hotel – Parikia
Quadruple rooms have two rooms: a double bed in one, and 2 single beds in other. Large beautiful pool. Short walk along the water to central Parikia.
- Paros Agnanti – Parikia
Superior family rooms with sea view have 2 single beds and 1 double. Great beach nearby but a little remote from town.
- Paros Paradise Apartments – near Parikia
Quad suites (4 single beds) and family rooms (sleep up to 6 or 7). Close to the beach and great views.
- Livadia Hotel – Parikia
Triples and apartments. Right on the beach and the best budget choice in Parikia.
- Kallisti Rooms & Apartments – Naoussa
Apartments have a double bed in the bedroom and 2 single beds in the living rooms. Wonderful swimming pool and great location.
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel – Naoussa
Family suites and even larger 2-bedroom suites. Great hotel with a nice pool.
- Kosmitis Hotel – Naoussa
Steps from the beach with a huge pool. Family rooms sleep 4. A 10 minute walk from central Naoussa.
- Katerina Mare – Naoussa
Great location. Suites have kitchens and private balconies. Large 2-bedroom apartments sleep family of 5.
- Saint Andrea Seaside Resort – Kolymbithres Beach
Large junior and family suites. This is a great luxury hotel although somewhat isolated.
- To Kyma Studios – Drios Beach
2-bedroom apartments with kitchen sleep family of 6. Located right on the beach in quiet town. (Rent a car if you stay here.)