SD › San Francisco Hotels with Pools
Updated: September 03, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
San Francisco Hotels with Swimming Pools
Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco – Best for Laps
A very large (22m, junior olympic pool) that is devoted to lap swimming. It’s part of the LA Fitness Club that guests have full access to. A direct elevator goes from the hotel to the club 2 floors below. Must be 16 and older to use this pool. (For families with young kids, hotel guests can use the pool at the nearby Marriott. Free passes available from the Four Seasons front desk.) Hotel phone: 1 (415) 633-3000
Palace Hotel San Francisco – Best for Kids
A large pool under an atrium style dome. Bathed in sunlight, warm, and has a nice jacuzzi. The windows of the fitness center look onto the pool so parents can workout while kids play. Hotel phone: 1 (415) 512-1111
More Hotels with Swimming Pools
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Shallow pool is great for young kids, but not great for laps. Guests are charged $20/per room for access to pool and fitness center.
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
One of the better pools in the city for kids. Good size and huge jacuzzi.
- The St. Regis San Francisco
15m indoor heated infinity pool that’s open to guests 24/7.
- Harbor Court Hotel
For $10, guests get access to the huge 5-lane lap pool at the YMCA next door.
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Large heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi.
- InterContinental San Francisco
Good-sized lap pool is open to all but is not very kid-friendly. (Although the vibe depends on who’s in the pull. Sometimes, families seem to rule the roost and lap swimmers will become annoyed.)
- Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco
Large heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi with plenty of deck chairs.
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Luxurious hotel with large outdoor heated pool and huge pool deck near the airport.
- The Westin San Francisco Airport
Large heated indoor pool with space for laps as well as relaxing. Jacuzzi alongside.
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway
Large heated outdoor pool, some rooms have a sliding glass door that opens directly onto the pool.
- Handlery Union Square Hotel
Large heated outdoor pool. The best kid-friendly pool near Union Square.
- Hotel Del Sol
Heated outdoor pool. Pool (and hotel) are ultra-kid friendly.
- Americania Hotel
One of the cheapest hotels in the city with a pool (heated and outdoor).
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Inn
The best pool in Marin County. Large outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. Lots of room to play both in and out of the water. (This is one of our family’s favorite places to stay in the Bay Area. Located a few miles past Sausalito over the Golden Gate Bridge.)
- Aloft San Francisco Airport
Small indoor pool which is great for a budget airport hotel.
- Best Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Hotels for Families in San Francisco
- Best Budget Hotels in San Francisco
- Best Choice Hotels in San Francisco
- Where to Stay in San Francisco
- San Francisco with Kids
- Best Time to Visit San Francisco
- California with Kids
- Best Time to Visit California
- Best Hotels for Families in Los Angeles
- Best Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels for Families in Palm Springs
- Best Budget Hotels in Palm Springs
- Best Hotels in San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in San Diego
- Best Choice Hotels in San Diego
- Best Cheap Hotels in San Diego
- Best Time to Visit San Diego
- Best Hotels for Families in Santa Barbara
- Best Places in Santa Barbara