by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 28, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
Singapore Family Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Singapore is a wonderful year-round destination. The weather is nearly always great and it’s not hit by the monsoons like other SE Asian destinations.
- Booking.com – The best website for booking hotels for families in Singapore.
- Best Luxury Hotel for Families in Singapore: Shangri La Hotel Singapore
- Best Apartment for Families in Singapore: Ascott Orchard Singapore – the 2-bedroom suite sleeps a family of 4 and has a full kitchen. Good location too.
- Best Cheap Hotels for Families in Singapore: Fragrance Hotel – Balestier • Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
See Also: The Best Hotels in Singapore
The 3 Best Hotels for Families in Singapore
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 3 to 5 months in advance to get the best rooms and rates.
1. Shangri La Hotel Singapore – luxury
Feels like a beach resort in the center of the city. An awesome pool sits amid the gardens. Great location near the shopping of Orchard Road. Breakfast buffet is the best in Singapore. Staff is friendly to a fault. Babysitting available. Jacuzzi, spa, sauna, and steam room. Phone: +65 6737-3644
2. Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort – luxury
The only true beachfront hotel in Singapore. The hotel was fully renovated in 2011 and is stunning and luxurious. If you’re looking for a beach holiday near Singapore this is the place. A beautiful lagoon pool (and separate kids pool with slides), kids club, 3 restaurants, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, spa, and health club. Great for families. Phone: +65 6275-0100
3. Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa – luxury
Premier rooms have 2 single beds and a king bed in a separate bedroom (for family of 4). There are also 2-bedroom villas with private pool (for family of 5). The hotel has beautiful gardens, a huge pool, jacuzzi, sauna, spa, nearby golf course, tennis and squash courts. Phone: +65 6275-0331
More Hotels for Families
- Holiday Inn – Orchard City Centre
Twin rooms sleep family of 4. Great rooftop pool.
- Marina Bay Sands
Suites for family of 4. Wonderful pool.
- Fort Canning Lodge (YWCA)
Rooms sleep 3 and 4. Large outdoor pool.
- 30 Bencoolen
Family rooms have 2 twins beds and a king bed.
- PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
Family and quadruple rooms. Nice outdoor pool.
- Resorts World Sentosa Festive Hotel
Quadruple and deluxe family rooms. Large outdoor pool.
- York Hotel Singapore
Quadruple and family rooms. Small pool.
- Hotel 81-Tristar
Inexpensive family rooms. Nice pool.
Where To Stay in Singapore for Families
These 3 main areas of Singapore are the best places to stay with kids.
- Orchard Road – Most popular for tourists, great for big shopping malls and sidewalk shopping. Large chain hotels are well represented here.
- Marina Bay – Mainly for business travelers who need to be close to the Suntec and Sand’s convetion centers (though Singapore is pushing to expand the appeal of the area as a 24/7 destination).
- Sentosa – A nearby island filled with theme park attractions, beach activities, 2 golf courses, Universal Studios, bars, restaurants, and several luxury resorts.
- Singapore with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Singapore
- The Best Hotels in Singapore
- The Best Budget Hotels in Singapore
- The Best Hotels in Sentosa
- The Best Things To Do in Singapore
- The Best Restaurants in Singapore
- Family Hotels in Bali
- Best Hotes in Bangkok
- Best Hotes in Chiang Mai
- Best Hotes in Koh Samui
- Best Hotes in Phuket
- Best Hotes in Hong Kong
- Best Hotes in Bali
- Best Hotes in Lombok
- Best Hotes in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Hotes in Penang
- Best Hotes in Siem Reap
- Best Hotes in Phnom Penh
- Best Hotes in Hanoi
- Best Hotes in Hoi An
- Best Hotes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Hotes in Fiji
- Best Hotes in Dubai
- Best Hotes in Sydney