Singapore Family Hotels – Tips & Recommendations
- Singapore is a wonderful year-round destination. The weather is nearly always great and it’s not hit by the monsoons like other SE Asian destinations.
- Booking.com – The best website for booking hotels for families in Singapore.
- Best Luxury Hotel for Families in Singapore: Shangri-La
- Best Apartment for Families in Singapore: Ascott Orchard – the 2-bedroom suite sleeps a family of 4 and has a full kitchen. Good location too.
- Best Cheap Hotels for Families in Singapore: Fragrance Hotel – Balestier • Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre
The 3 Best Hotels for Families in Singapore
1. Shangri La – luxury
Phone: +65 6737-3644
Feels like a beach resort in the center of the city. An awesome pool sits amid the gardens. Great location near the shopping of Orchard Road. Breakfast buffet is the best in Singapore. Staff are friendly to a fault. Babysitting available. Jacuzzi, spa, sauna, and steam room.
2. Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa – luxury
Phone: +65 6275-0100
The only true beachfront hotel in Singapore. Recently renovated, the resort is stunning and luxurious. If you’re looking for a beach holiday near Singapore this is the place. A beautiful lagoon pool (and separate kids pool with slides), kids club, 3 restaurants, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, spa, and health club. Great for families.
3. Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa – luxury
Phone: +65 6275-0331
Premier rooms have 2 single beds and a king bed in a separate bedroom (for family of 4). There are also 2-bedroom villas with private pool (for families of 5). The hotel has beautiful gardens, a huge pool, jacuzzi, sauna, spa, nearby golf course, tennis and squash courts.
More Hotels for Families in Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road
Fantastic spot. Nice pool. 1 and 2-bedroom apartments sleep families of 4, 5, or 6.
- Holiday Inn – Orchard City Centre
Twin rooms sleep family of 4. Great rooftop pool.
- Marina Bay Sands
Suites for family of 4. Wonderful pool.
- Fort Canning Lodge (YWCA)
Rooms sleep 3 and 4. Large outdoor pool.
- Resorts World Sentosa Festive Hotel
Quadruple and deluxe family rooms. Large outdoor pool.
- York Hotel
Quadruple and family rooms. Small pool.
- Hotel 81 Tristar
Inexpensive family rooms. Nice pool.
Where to Stay in Singapore for Families
These 3 main areas of Singapore are the best places to stay with kids.
- Orchard Road – Most popular for tourists, great for big shopping malls and sidewalk shopping. Large chain hotels are well represented here.
- Marina Bay – Mainly for business travelers who need to be close to the Suntec and Sand’s convetion centers (though Singapore is pushing to expand the appeal of the area as a 24/7 destination).
- Sentosa – A nearby island filled with theme park attractions, beach activities, 2 golf courses, Universal Studios, bars, restaurants, and several luxury resorts.
- Singapore Travel Guide
- Singapore Hotel Map
- Best Hotels in Singapore
- Best Budget Hotels in Singapore
- Best Boutique Hotels in Singapore
- Where to Stay in Singapore
- Best Things to Do in Singapore
- Singapore with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Singapore
- Best Restaurants in Singapore
- Best Hotels in Sentosa