The 7 Best Hotels for Families in Tampa Area
1. The Don CeSar – St Pete Beach
Idyllic location on kid-friendly St Pete Beach. Luxury double junior suites are great for a family of 5.
2. Opal Sands – Clearwater Beach
Awesome beachfront pool. Premium queen rooms and one-bedroom king suites sleep families of 4 and 5.
3. Marriott Water Street – Tampa Downtown
Great location (downtown, 5 miles southeast of Tampa International Airport) and nice outdoor pool. A variety of rooms sleep families of 4.
4. Treasure Island Beach Resort – St Pete Beach
Great beach hotel. One and two bedroom suites (some with kitchens and water views) are perfect for large families.
5. Marriott Suites – Clearwater Beach
One-bedroom two-room suites sleep families of 4 to 6. Not directly on the beach but there’s a nice pool and a free shuttle takes you anywhere in Clearwater.
6. Hyatt Place – St. Petersburg
Good location in downtown St. Petersburg. King and queen rooms sleep families of 4.
7. Embassy Suites – Tampa Downtown
Convenient downtown location close to restaurants and shopping. Suites have separated living room and bedroom.