Home > Victoria Family Hotels
Updated: June 21, 2019
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
The 3 Best Hotels for Families in Victoria
1. Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort – Inner Harbor
Wonderful hotel for kids and families that was recently upgraded. Spacious suites sleep family of 4, many with views of the harbor. Downtown Victoria a short and pleasant walk across the bridge. Beautiful pool and hot tub that are bathed in natural light.
2. Royal Scot Hotel & Suites – Inner Harbor
1 & 2 bedroom suites are huge, come with a fully equipped kitchen, and can sleep families of 4 or 5. Great location near the harbor and parliament buildings. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Free shuttle takes guest anywhere within 1 mile radius.
3. Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina – Inner Harbor
Good value hotel. Rooms have microwave and fridge and some have great views of the water. A short walk from the inner harbor (or use the free shuttle bus). Good sized pool is half indoor and half outdoor.
- The Best Hotels in Banff
- The Best Hotels for Families in Banff
- The Best Places to Stay in Banff
- The Best Hotels in Calgary
- The Best Places to Stay in Calgary
- The Best Hotels for Families in Montreal
- The Best Hotels in Osoyoos
- The Best Hotels for Families in Quebec City
- The Best Hotels in Sun Peaks
- The Best Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Hotels for Families in Toronto
- The Best Budget Hotels in Toronto
- The Best Things to Do in Toronto
- Toronto with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Toronto
- The Best Hotels in Vancouver
- The Best Hotels for Families in Vancouver
- The Best Budget Hotels in Vancouver
- Vancouver with Kids
- The Best Time to Visit Vancouver
- The Best Hotels for Families in Whistler