Home > Greece > Athens > Map of Athens Hotels
Updated: November 9, 2020
Map of Hotels in Central Athens
Hotels on Map
- A for Athens – Great hotel steps from the Monastiraki metro station (for direct trains to the Piraeus ferry port and the airport).
- Athens Gate Hotel – Very close to Plaka and Acropolis Museum and directly across from Hadrian’s Gate and the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- AthensWas – The best hotel in the Plaka area, surrounded by bars and restaurants and close to the Acropolis Museum and a metro station.
- Ava Hotel and Suites – Great location in Plaka and a two-minute walk to Hadrian’s Arch and the Temple of Olympian Zeus. Charming hotel.
- Divani Palace Acropolis – In the non-touristy neighborhood of Koukaki. Close to the Acropolis and steps from the Acropolis Museum.
- Electra Hotel – On a funky pedestrian-only street, close to Syntagma and walking distance to Plaka and Monastiraki metro station.
- Electra Palace Hotel Athens – The best hotel location in the heart of Plaka. Great views of the Acropolis. On a quiet street but steps from shops and restaurants.
- Grande Bretagne – The best luxury hotel in Athens, located on the city’s most famous square. The Syntagma Metro Station is steps from the hotel.
- King George – Directly beside the Grande Bretagne on Syntagma Square.
- New Hotel – Superb boutique hotel, steps from the shops and restaurants of the Plaka.
- NJV Athens Plaza – Beside the King George Hotel and on Syntagma Square.
- Phaedra Hotel – Affordable hotel in great location in the Plaka.
- Plaka Hotel – In Plaka and close to Monastiraki metro station.
- Royal Olympic Hotel – Close to Hadrian’s Gate and across a busy road from Plaka and the Acropolis Museum.