by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 17, 2018
- Romeo Hotel
(Hotel phone: +39 081 604 1580)
On the waterfront near the ferry terminal, the five-star Romeo is a stylish modern hotel. Its glass and steel exterior gives onto a sleek, contemporary interior with sharply designed rooms, the best of which boast sweeping bay views. There’s also a small rooftop pool, a spa, and a Michelin-starred restaurant on the 10th floor.
- Grand Hotel Vesuvio
(Hotel phone: +39 081 764 0044)
A Naples landmark, this seafront hotel has seen its fair share of A-listers over the years, hosting the likes of Humphrey Bogart, Woody Allen, and Bill Clinton. The atmosphere is old-school luxury with uniformed staff and lavish décor – dripping chandeliers, period furniture, polished wood. Up top, a rooftop restaurant commands unforgettable sea views.
- Hotel Piazza Bellini
(Hotel phone: +39 081 451732)
The boutique Bellini offers a warm welcome, a contemporary look and a prime setting on a fashionable historic center piazza. Housed in a 16th-century palazzo, it’s within walking distance of many of the city’s big sights and has smart rooms furnished in a tasteful minimalist style.
- Grand Hotel Parker’s
(Hotel phone: +39 081 761 2474)
This grand old five-star hotel (in business since 1870) sits in lofty splendour above Naples’ historic center. Marble and crystal abound and its elegantly attired room feature high ceilings and gleaming antique furniture. There are inspiring panoramas to be enjoyed from the rooftop bar and restaurant.
- La Ciliegina Lifestyle Hotel
(Hotel phone: +39 081 1971 8800)
A relative newcomer, this classy boutique hotel is well positioned for the center and the hydrofoil terminal (for day trips to Capri). Its 14 rooms sport a Mediterranean look with tiled floors, white walls and the odd burst of colour. A rooftop terrace comes with a hot tub, sun loungers and views over to Vesuvius.
- Naples Family Hotels
- The Best Things to Do in Naples
- The Best Time to Visit Naples
- The Naples Travel Guide
- Amsterdam – The Very Best Hotels
- Athens – The Very Best Hotels
- Barcelona – The Very Best Hotels
- Dublin – The Very Best Hotels
- Florence – The Very Best Hotels
- Istanbul – The Very Best Hotels
- Lisbon – The Very Best Hotels
- London – The Very Best Hotels
- Paris – The Very Best Hotels
- Prague – The Very Best Hotels
- Reykjavik – The Very Best Hotels
- Rome – The Very Best Hotels
- Venice – The Very Best Hotels