by Santorini Dave • Updated: December 1, 2018
Sun Peaks Hotels – Tips and Advice
- Booking.com – the best site for booking Sun Peaks hotels.
- Best Luxury Hotel in Sun Peaks: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre
- Best Hotel for Families in Sun Peaks: Residences At Sun Peaks Grand
- Sun Peaks Hotels with Kitchens: Residences At Sun Peaks Grand • Coast Sundance Lodge • The Burfield
- Sun Peaks Hotels with Pool: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre • Residences At Sun Peaks Grand
- Sun Peaks Hotels with Hot Tub: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre • Residences At Sun Peaks Grand • Coast Sundance Lodge • Sun Peaks Lodge
The 5 Best Hotels in Sun Peaks, Canada
My favorite place to stay in Sun Peaks. One-bedroom apartments sleep family of 4, two-bedroom apartments sleep up to 6. Many hotels in Sun Peaks have kitchenettes but this is a true full-sized kitchen. The Residences are connected to the Sun Peaks hotel by a walkway and guests get full access to the ski-valet, swimming pool, jacuzzis, gym, restaurant and bar. The hotel is ski-in, ski-out and located right at the base of the hill.
Wonderful pool and good-sized rooms make the Sun Peaks Grand the luxury hotel in the Sun Peaks village. All the town’s bars and restaurants are within a two-minute walk. There’s a ski-valet for storing skis, snowboards, and poles (no need to carry them to your room). The hotel is ski-in, ski-out and located right at the base of the hill.
Good-value rooms (most have kitchenette or small kitchen) and central location. The hotel is ski-in, ski-out and located right at the base of the hill (beside the main chairlift) and connected directly to the best bar in Sun Peaks (Bottoms) – great food and friendly vibe.
Simple standard rooms right in the heart of Sun Peaks village. It’s still ski-in,-ski-out but located a minute or two walk through the main artery so not directly facing the hill. The German steakhouse on the main floor is one of the best restaurants in Sun Peaks.
5. The Burfield
Located about 3km before the village and right beside one of the chairlifts. A great choice if you just want to ski and eat-in, but not so great if you want to hit some of the bars or restaurants at night (it’s too far to walk and driving and parking is a pain).