• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Hong Kong Family Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Booking.com – the best website for hotel deals in Hong Kong.
- Best Luxury Family Hotel in Hong Kong: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Best Cheap Family Hotels in Hong Kong: Travelodge Central (interconnecting rooms) • Hotel Venus (cheap family rooms).
- Best Family Apartment in Hong Kong: Citadines Ashley Hongkong – family rooms sleep four and have a small kitchen and dining area.
The 6 Best Hotels for Families in Hong Kong
1. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong (luxury) – Wan Chai
Great pool with a nice kids pool, and large playground on the 11th floor. Triples are a good size and with a rollaway bed can sleep a family of 4. Close to the convention center. Phone: +852 2588 1234
2. Conrad Hong Kong (luxury) – Central District
Large outdoor pool and excellent fitness center. Good sized rooms (king suites are the largest). Directly connected to Pacific Place shopping mall and easy access to MTR station. Phone: +852 2521-3838
3. The Four Seasons (luxury) – Central District
Beautiful outdoor heated pool. Suites are large and service is very family-friendly. Attached to IFC mall which has luxury shopping and lots of dining options. All luxury hotels will offer babysitting services but the Four Season takes particular care with getting it right. Phone: +852 3196-8888
4. InterContinental Hong Kong (luxury) – Kowloon
Harbor view rooms are large and have amazing views. Close to Star Ferry and many shops and restaurants. Nice outdoor pool with jacuzzi. Morning yoga and tai chi classes around the pool area. Phone: +852 2721-1211
5. Holiday Inn Golden Mile (moderate) – Kowloon
Great value hotel with large triple and family rooms. Awesome location on Nathan Road with all its shopping and shopping malls. Rooftop pool area is nice but not huge. Steps from Tsim Sha Tsui MTR and a short walk to Star Ferry. Nice playground nearby. Phone: +852 2369 3111
6. The Salisbury Hotel YMCA of Hong Kong (budget) – Kowloon
Great budget choice. Huge pool, self service laundry, large family suites, good location near Star Ferry and MTR station. Two caveats: Hotel will only allow 4 people in the family suite so a family of 5 will need 2 rooms; family suites are sometimes unavailable through online booking – if so email hotel at [email protected]. Phone: +852 2268-7000