• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
London Hotels with Swimming Pools
The Berkeley – Best Rooftop Pool
Amazing rooftop pool on the 7th floor. Secret garden with sun loungers and panoramic views of London. Hotel phone: 44-20-7235-6000
The Carlton Tower, Jumeirah – Best for Laps
Fantastic 20m lap pool. Great hot tub, spa, and health club too. Nice views from the pool area and gym. Hotel phone: 44-207-235-1234
London Marriott Hotel County Hall – Best for Kids
Large warm pool that kids love. Has some of the most generous hours for children of any city hotel as they’re allowed to swim from 9am to 7pm. (Adults only 7am to 9am and 7pm to 11pm.) Hotel phone: 44-207-928-5200
More Hotels with Swimming Pools in London
- Shangri-La Hote at the Shard
Gorgeous infinity pool on the 52nd floor offering breath-taking views of London.
- London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
Wonderful kid-friendly pool with noodles and kick boards available.
- Bulgari Hotel London
Opulent Venetian-style 25m pool and separate jacuzzi in Vicenza stone and gold leaf glass.
- The Ned
Beautiful rooftop pool and bar as well as an indoor 20m pool. Both heated and both incur a surcharge.
- The Curtain
Gorgeous moroccan-style heated rooftop pool with a wooden pool deck and retractable roof.
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
Great pool for kids and adults.
- Canary Riverside Plaza Hotel
Awesome pool good for laps and play. Kids allowed only from 9am to 11am.
- NYX Hotel London Holborn
Top notch pool, sauna, gym, and steam room.
- Hilton London Metropole
Nice medium-sized pool, although this is a large hotel so can get busy.
- Le Méridien Piccadilly
Very large indoor pool (50 feet x 35 feet).
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
17m twin-lane stainless steel indoor heated pool.
- The Langham London
Once a large bank vault, now a beautiful indoor pool.
- The Marylebone Hotel
Great pool is part of a fitness club and there’s a direct elevator from the hotel floors. Specific times for kids on all days.
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa
Very nice pool (long and narrow and ok for laps).
- Rembrandt Hotel London
Health club next door that has a 15m pool, but costs an extra £7.50 to use. Restricted hours for children and extra fee for use.
- The Landmark London
Large pool is part of their health club and spa and costs £15 per person. Restricted hours for children.
- Holiday Inn London – Elstree
Nice heated pool, jacuzzi, and steam room. Very kid-friendly.
- St. Giles London
Large pool in the YMCA fitness club below the hotel costs £5 to use.
- The Waldorf Hilton
The pool is a good size but it needs some serious maintenance (flaking paint, broken tiles, etc.). Restricted hours for children and in neighboring LA Fitness health club.
- One Aldwych
Terrific chlorine-free pool with underwater music, spa, steam, and sauna. Underwater music and ambient lighting.
- Best Hotels in London
- Best Hotels for Families in London
- Best Boutique Hotels in London
- Best Budget Hotels in London
- Best Choice Hotels in London
- Gatwick Airport Hotels
- Heathrow Airport Hotels
- London Hotel Map
- Where to Stay in London
- London with Kids
- Best Things to Do in London
- Best Time to Visit London
- London to Paris by Eurostar