Home > Madrid Family Hotels
by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 27, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Madrid Family Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- The best hotel for families in Madrid is the Gran Via Capital (Smart Rentals). The hotel has large one and two bedroom suites great for families with full kitchen, washer/dryer, and a good central location close to sightseeing, shopping, and restaurants. We love this place.
- For soccer fans the very cool tour of Real Madrid’s Bernabéu Stadium might be the highlight of a Madrid visit. Walk on the field, visit the dressing rooms, and explore the stadium over the one hour tour.
- My favorite restaurant for families in Madrid is Lateral – delicious food (small plates) in a fun relaxed atmosphere. (Several different locations make it a good option regardless of where you stay.)
The 5 Best Kid Friendly Hotels in Madrid, Spain
Central location with large family suites. Avoid the cheaper rooms but the one and two bedroom apartments are good value with nice amenities. Hotel phone: +34 910 243137
Picturesque, great value, 4-star boutique hotel set in a restored building with funky apartments (sleep families of 4 to 6) with free ipads, ipod docking stations, free breakfast for kids in family rooms & citywide mi-fi (direct booking) and kitchens. Superb location in the upscale Prado neighbourhood, within easy walking distance of the Prado museum, El Retiro Park, metro station, shopping district. Hotel Phone: +34 915 224547
Surrounded by coffee shops, restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores & more, this very central, trendy apartment complex offers very stylish, modern, bright 3-bedroom apartments (up to 8 people) with skylights over beds, wooden floors, living rooms with sofa beds and very well-equipped kitchens (full-size fridges, stoves, ovens, dishwashers, washing machines, blenders, sandwich toasters). Close to the subway station and it’s an easy walk to the central market, main square, museums and all of Madrid’s top attractions. Hotel Phone: +34 915 217 710
Fashionable, 4-star, literary themed hotel (quotes on walls & library) set in a restored building having colourful family rooms (sleep family of 4) with sofa beds & supplementary roll beds, bathtubs, balconies (some) and mini-bars (additional charge). Has a great rooftop terrace and major museums, train and underground lines, shops, restaurants and tapas bars are a short stroll away. Hotel Phone: +34 915 237980
Very well-located hotel, across the street from the famous San Miguel market, having stylish sextuple rooms (up to 6 people) with mini-bars, free ipads (on request) including mi-fi services and balconies. Has a buffet breakfast and bike rentals. Many supermarkets, cafes & shops in the area and is within easy walking distance of the Royal Palace. Hotel Phone: +34 915426999
- Best Hotels in Madrid
- Best Budget Hotels in Madrid
- Best Restaurants in Madrid
- Best Things To Do in Madrid
- Best Time to Visit Madrid
- Madrid with Kids – The Best Things To Do
- Where to Stay in Madrid
- Best Time To Visit Madrid
- The Best Family Hotels in Barcelona
- GetYourGuide.com – Great site for tickets, tours, and cooking courses in Madrid.