• Lively area at the top of Oxford Street and Hyde Park Corner and close to Marylebone and Mayfair neighborhoods. Easy access to high street and designer shops, park attractions, museums, and restaurants.
• You can spend leisurely days exploring artwork at The Wallace Collection, boating on the Serpentine in Hyde Park, or visiting Kensington Palace and Gardens.
• There are a host of restaurants and cafés near Marble Arch serving Middle Eastern, Indian, Italian, and Japanese, plus you’ll find fast-food, pizza, burger, and chicken eateries.
• Hotels near Marble Arch range between budget guesthouses and B&B’s to 4 and 5-star luxury hotels. Airbnb also offer a selection of reasonably priced single, double rooms and apartments near Marble Arch.
• You can get around London easily via bus or underground from Marble Arch station.
To reach Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express train, take the short bus ride from Marble Arch (stops W and O) to Paddington Station.
• London Victoria Station for the Gatwick Express is also easily accessible by bus from Marble Arch stop R. Oxford Circus Underground Station can transport you to both Victoria and King’s Cross/St. Pancras Stations.