• Best Hotels Close to Paddington Station: The Gresham • Mercure London Hyde Park • Hilton London Paddington
• Paddington in West London is sandwiched between Hyde Park and Regent’s Park. It boasts pretty squares and gardens, trendy bars, cafes, and Regent’s Canal which runs through the neighborhood.
• You can walk to Oxford Street shops and Hyde Park in 10-15 minutes or catch a waterbus from Little Venice on the Regent’s Canal to ZSL London Zoo or Camden Town.
• Restaurants near Paddington Station consist of Italian, Malaysian, Indian, British, and Middle Eastern eateries, plus there are several stylish cocktail bars and traditional pubs.
• Paddington has a wide selection of budget and mid-range hotels all within a short walk of the station. Hotels around nearby Hyde Park are more in the luxury category. Airbnb also offers reasonably priced studios, apartments and boutique hotel rooms near Paddington Station.
• Paddington offers a great base for shopping and park life, plus you can reach London Heathrow Airport, King’s Cross/St. Pancras train station, and Victoria Station for the Gatwick Express train, all directly from the Paddington tube and train station.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter