SD › Orlando Family Hotels
Updated: January 23, 2022
- Where to Stay in Orlando – best for theme parks
Orlando Family Resorts – Tips & Advice
- Orlando hotel with best kid-friendly pool: Four Seasons at Walt Disney World Resort
- Orlando hotel with best waterpark: Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites
- Orlando hotel with best lazy river: JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Best budget hotel for families: Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites
- Top rated (good value) hotels on TripAdvisor: Grove Resort & Water Park • Universal’s Loews Sapphire Falls • Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
The 21 Best Hotels & Resorts for Families in Orlando, Florida
Hotel phone: 407-313-7777
The most luxurious resort for families in Orlando and located within the Walt Disney World Resort. Awesome pool area, water slides, and lazy river.
Hotel phone: 407-503-1000
The “Despicable Me” Kids Suite has 2 twin beds, 1 king, and sleeps a family of four.
Hotel phone: 407-827-2727
One Bedroom Family Suite sleeps a family of six.
Hotel phone: 407-239-1234
King Rooms sleep family of four.
Hotel phone: 407-503-4000
Courtyard & Tower family suites sleep family of six. Two-bedroom suites sleep family of Eight.
Hotel phone: 877-875-4681
Family Rooms have connecting rooms and sleep group of 8.
Hotel phone: 407-387-5437
King Suites and One-bedrooms sleep family of four. Two-bedroom suites sleep family of six.
Hotel phone: 407-956-2000
Family Suite has 3 king beds, 1 sofa bed, and sleeps a family of eight.
Hotel phone: 407-507-3808
Queen Rooms sleep family of four, with free breakfast. (Cheap but good.)
Hotel phone: 407-240-3939
Double Suites with 2 full beds and a sofa bed sleep a family of six. Very close to the Orlando Intenational Airport. The Hyatt Regency doesn’t have the same sized family rooms but is located directly in the Orlando Airport for superb convenience.
Hotel phone: 407-828-4444
Queen Tower Room (with Disney view) sleeps a family of four.
Hotel phone: 407-828-2828
Rooms with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed sleep family of five.
Hotel phone: 407-238-7700
Two Bedroom Suites with full kitchen sleeps group of six. Three Bedroom sleeps eight.
Hotel phone: 407-238-0777
Two Bedroom Suites with kitchen sleep family of eight. One Bedrooms sleep four.
Hotel phone: 407-387-3800
Two Bedroom Family Room sleeps 4. Three Bedroom sleeps 6.
Hotel phone: 407-390-2300
King Rooms with Bunk Beds sleep a family of six.
Hotel phone: 407-396-8040
One and two-bedroom suites sleep from 4 to 10. Cheap place to stay but still nice.
Hotel phone: 407-351-5009
Standard Rooms are cheap and sleep a family of four.
Hotel phone: 407-859-1500
Basic Room is cheap and sleeps a family of four.
Hotel phone: 877-821-3010
Deluxe Queen Rooms sleep a family four. (Budget hotel but still good.)
Hotel phone: 407-203-2664
Cheap family hotel with nice pool, 2 queen beds sleep family of four.
Family Apartments in Orlando
Apartment rentals for families in Orlando, Florida. All units have kitchens and swimming pools. Most have washer/dryer, dining room, dishwasher, free-wifi, and free parking.
- Meliá Orlando Celebration
Two bedroom suites sleep 6, family suites sleep 7. Both have full kitchens.
- Grand Beach Resort By Diamond Resorts
Three Bedroom Apartment sleeps a family of 8. Two Bedroom apartments sleep family of 5 or 6.
- Legacy Vacation Resorts – Lake Buena Vista
Junior and one bedroom suites sleep family of 4
- Marriott’s Imperial Palms Villas
Three bedroom villas sleep family of 6.
- Best Hotels in Orlando
- Best Budget Hotels in Orlando
- Best Choice Hotels in Orlando
- Where to Stay in Orlando
- Best Time to Visit Orlando
- Where to Go in Florida
- Best Beaches in Florida
- Best Miami Family Hotels
- Where to Stay in Miami
- Best Key West Hotels for Families
- Where to Stay in Key West
- Best Naples Family Hotels
- Where to Stay in Tampa
- Best NYC Family Hotels
- Best Washington, DC Family Hotels
- Best Boston Family Hotels
- Best Chicago Family Hotels
- Best Anaheim Family Hotels
- Best Cancun Family Hotels