Paris Airport Hotels – Tips & Advice
- Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport is the best hotel at CDG Airport. Very convenient and high quality service and rooms.
- Hotels in Terminal: Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport (Terminal 2) and YOTELAIR Paris CDG – Transit Hotel (Terminal 2E).
- Hotels near Airport with Free Shuttle: All the hotels listed below are either within a terminal or close to a free CDGVAL (light rail) airport shuttle station that runs every 4 minutes from 4am till 1am. Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport offers a free shuttle to/from Terminal 2.
The 11 Best Hotels near Paris Airport (Charles De Gaulle)
1. Sheraton Paris Roissy Airport (Terminal 2) – Luxury
• Modern, pet and family-friendly hotel located conveniently in Terminal 2.
• Spacious rooms with soundproofing, blackout shades, coffee/tea facilities, minibars, and bathtubs in the bathrooms; day bookings available.
• Suites have special after-shower aromatherapy capsules; Executive Rooms and Suites get free bottled water and access to the Executive Lounge with free breakfast, tea, and evening cocktails.
• A French brasserie, a bar, 24-hour room service, and excellent hot buffet breakfast (chargeable).
• Small 24-hour fitness center, full-service business center, concierge desk, airline reservations desk, and on-site parking (chargeable).
• The free CDGVAL airport shuttle and RER (metro) station is just steps away.
2. Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport – Luxury
• Excellent luxury hotel close to Terminal 3 (350m, 4-minute walk) with free on-site parking.
• Sumptuous soundproof rooms with comfortable beds, coffee machines, free minibars (limits based on room type), and bathtubs in the bathrooms; day booking possible.
• Suites are opulent and feature Bose speakers, Illy coffee machines, fitness equipment, and free breakfast.
• Dining options include a restaurant with an open kitchen and an outdoor terrace and 2 bars; excellent buffet breakfast (chargeable) and 24-hour room service available.
• Beautify 20m indoor pool, hammam, sauna, and large 24-hour fitness center.
• There’s also a full-service business center, 24-hour front desk, and a concierge desk.
• The free CDGVAL airport shuttle and RER (metro) Roissypole station is just a minute’s walk; a few restaurants in the sister ibis, ibis Styles, and Novotel hotels close by.
3. Holiday Inn Express – Paris – CDG Airport – Budget
• Good value and pet-friendly hotel near Terminal 1, just steps from the free CDGVAL airport shuttle Parc PR station, with on-site parking (chargeable).
• Modern rooms with soundproofing, blackout shades, free wi-fi, smart TVs, USB chargers, tea/coffee facilities, and in-room safes; connecting rooms available.
• Free hot breakfast buffet (6-10.30am), an Asian dinner-only restaurant, a bar/lounge with a good selection of drinks and snacks, and a 24-hour mini-mart selling pre-cooked meals, snacks, and soft drinks.
• Private airport shuttle (chargeable), full-service business center, 24-hour front desk, and adequate 24-hour fitness center.
• More dining options in any of the terminals or the several hotels accessible via the CDGVAL.
4. Innside by Melia Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport – Luxury
• Trendy hotel near Terminal 1, with parking on-site (chargeable) and easy access to all the terminals and the RER and TGV stations via the CDGVAL Parc PR station 500m (5-minute walk) away.
• Bright and modern soundproofed rooms with blackout shades, free minibars, in-room safes, USB chargers, and powerful rain showers; larger rooms have Nespresso machines and bathtubs, and Lofts and Family Rooms are available.
• Restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine and a terrace bar; 24-hour room service; breakfast (chargeable) starts at 6am and express breakfast available at reception before 6am.
• Well-equipped and bright 24-hour fitness center with free on-demand virtual e-fitness courses.
• Business center, guest lounge with ping-pong table and foosball table, and a 24-hour front desk.
• Restaurants and bars in the neighboring airport hotels and terminals can be accessed using the free CDGVAL airport shuttle.
5. citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport – Moderate
• Modern, colorful hotel with a unique and inviting living-room-style lobby within walking distance of Terminal 3 (600m, 7-minute walk) and the RER (metro) and CDGVAL shuttle Roissypole station (300m, 4-minute walk).
• Soundproof rooms with very comfortable king-sized beds and iPad-controlled smart lighting, TV, music, AC, and shades.
• 24-hour bar and restaurant serving freshly baked cookies, great coffee, an international menu, and cocktails; good value breakfast (6-11am).
• Business center with print/copy facilities, self-service check-in/check-out kiosk, and front desk, all available 24/7.
• A couple of restaurants within walking distance in neighboring hotels, else catch the free CDGVAL to any of the terminals or the RER into the city for dining and shopping.
6. Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport – Moderate
• Good value pet-friendly hotel close to Terminal 3 (500m, 6-minute walk) and Roissypole station (250m, 3-minute walk) for the RER and CDGVAL connections; the hotel also offers its own additional free shuttle to/from Terminal 2.
• Spacious, soundproof rooms with living areas, tea/coffee facilities, minibars, and large marble bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers; smoking, family, and connecting rooms available.
• Executive Rooms have Executive Lounge access with free breakfast, beverages, snacks, and wifi.
• Restaurant with a French and international menu, atrium bar serving good cocktails and light snacks, 24-hour room service with a limited menu, and a good breakfast buffet (6-11am).
• Heated indoor pool, sauna, and a well-equipped fitness center.
• Concierge, Executive Lounge (6am-11pm), on-site parking (chargeable), and 24-hour front desk.
• Few dining options in nearby hotels, otherwise catch the free CDGVAL to the terminals or the RER to the city.
7. ibis Paris CDG Airport – Budget
• Great pet-friendly budget hotel located steps from Terminal 3 (250m, 3-minute walk) and Roissypole RER and CDGVAL station (100m, 1-minute walk), with on-site parking (chargeable).
• Rooms feature comfortable beds, blackout shades, Illy coffee machines, and modern bathrooms with rain showers.
• Dining options include 4 restaurants and a bar, vending machines, and early morning buffet breakfast (chargeable, 5am-noon).
• 24-hour front desk and business center are also available.
• More dining options can be found in the sister ibis Styles, Novotel, and Pullman hotels close by, or in the terminals via the free airport shuttle.
8. ibis Styles Paris CDG Airport – Moderate
• Good value pet-friendly hotel opposite Terminal 3 (250m, 3-minute) as well as Roissypole station (150m, 2-minute walk) with on-site parking.
• Comfortable, soundproof rooms with blackout curtains, free bottled water, Illy coffee machines, and free breakfast and wifi; the spacious Junior Suites can sleep 4.
• Rooms can be booked for day use.
• Restaurant and bar with outdoor seating on a beautiful terrace.
• Business center with print/copy service and 24-hour front desk.
• More dining options can be found in the sister ibis, Novotel, and Pullman hotels close by, or in the terminals via the free CDGVAL shuttle.
9. Mercure Paris CDG Airport & Convention – Moderate
• Modern and trendy pet-friendly hotel with on-site parking (chargeable), close to the Parc PR CDGVAL station (600m, 8-minute) with free connections to all the terminals.
• Stylish rooms feature soundproofing, blackout shades, minibars with free soft drinks, tea facilities, and Illy/Nespresso coffee machines.
• Restaurant with French and International cuisine, a lounge bar (7am-1am) with a pool table, breakfast buffet (chargeable), and 24-hour room service.
• Heated indoor pool with solarium and small, basic fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk and business center with print/copy facilities.
• For more dining options, catch the free CDGVAL to visit nearby airport hotels or terminals.
10. Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport – Moderate
• Contemporary pet-friendly hotel right next to the Roissypole RER and CDGVAL station.
• Stylish rooms feature soundproofing, blackout shades, tea/coffee facilities, minibars, and bathrooms with large rain showers.
• Family rooms available and Executive Rooms/Suites come with Nespresso machines and free minibars.
• Multi-cuisine restaurant, 2 bars serving cocktails and light meals (1 open 24/7), buffet breakfast, and limited room service (6am-11pm).
• 24-hour front desk, business center, and on-site parking (chargeable).
• For more dining options, walk to the sister hotels – ibis, ibis Style, and Pullman – on the other side of the station, catch the CDGVAL to any of the terminals, or take the RER into the city.
11. YOTELAIR Paris CDG – Transit Hotel (Terminal 2E) – Moderate
• Innovative airplane-inspired hotel in the transit area of Terminal 2E – for international flight passengers only.
• First-class cabin-style rooms with folding smart beds, free wifi, powerful rain showers, free toiletries, and folding desks with USB chargers; family rooms with bunk beds available.
• Rooms can be booked by the hour from a minimum of 4 hours to a maximum of 1 night.
• Community lounge with work desks, free hot beverages 24/7, vending machines for snacks and drinks, basic continental breakfast (chargeable), and a TV lounge.
• 24-hour front desk and self-service airline check-in counter.
• Keep passport and ticket/boarding pass handy to go through security and access the restaurants in the terminals.
• Note: Checkout time is 7am. Can checkout later by paying additional hourly rates.
All Paris Hotel Reviews
- Best Western Aramis
- Le Bristol Paris
- Le Cinq Codet
- Four Seasons Paris George V
- Gardette Park Hotel
- Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
- Hôtel Chopin
- Hôtel des Grands Boulevards
- Hôtel Grand Powers
- Hôtel Plaza Athénée
- Hôtel Providence
- Maison Souquet
- Mandarin Oriental Paris
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Le Meurice
- Off Paris Seine
- Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme
- Le Pavillon de la Reine
- The Peninsula Paris
- Relais Christine
- La Réserve Hotel & Spa
- Le Royal Monceau
- Saint James Paris
- Shangri-La Paris
- Paris Travel Guide
- Best Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels for Families in Paris
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris
- Best Choice Hotels in Paris
- Best Budget Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels with Pools in Paris
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Hotel Map
- Best Things to Do in Paris
- Paris with Kids
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Best Restaurants in Paris
- Best Bars in Paris
- Best Bakeries and Chocolatiers in Paris
- Best Shops & Markets in Paris
- Best Books about Paris
- London to Paris by Eurostar