Best Family Hotels in Paris
• Best Pool: Molitor
• Family Suite: Fraser Suites
• Family of 4: Gardette Park
• Family of 5: Grand Powers
• Family of 6: Grand Powers
• Near Eiffel Tower: Novotel
• Louvre: Hotel du Louvre
• Gare du Nord/Gare de l’Est: Hotel Hor
Paris Family Hotels – Tips & Advice
- Paris has so much to see both indoors and outdoors that it’s a great year-round destination. But the very best months to visit are from late April to early October (excluding August).
- Paris has a shortage of good rooms for families. Book early if visiting between April and October or the Christmas/New Years period.
- Booking.com – the best website for finding family hotels in Paris.
- The best areas in Paris for families are Saint Germain (central, loads of shops and restaurants), Rue Cler in the 7th Arrondissement (quieter, slower paced, village-like feel but still close to many attractions and the Eiffel Tower), and the Marais (less touristy, hip and trendy but still family-friendly).
- Best Cheap Hotel in Paris for Families: Staycity Aparthotel Gare de l’Est
- Best Family Hotel near Eiffel Tower: Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Best Disneyland Hotel for Families: Disneyland Marne La Vallee. Nice pool and located right at the park entrance. Disneyland is 45 minutes by train from central Paris.
- To save time and money on the metro buy a booklet of 10 tickets called a carnet. Kids (ages 4 to 10) save even more money when buying the carnet since they must pay adult prices for single tickets (€1.90) but get the book of 10 for half-price (€7.40). Kids 3 and under are free on the Paris metro.
- Good restaurants kids will love: Breakfast in America (breakfast all day), Breizh Cafe (the best crepes in the Marais), La Coupole (historic brasserie in Montparnasse), All Aboard Le Train Bleu (belle epoque style that’s still kid-friendly), Le Relais de l’Entrecote (steak, fries, and scrumptious desserts at 3 locations), Gourmet at Glou (kid-friendly wine bar in the Marais), and for an all-dessert menu Dessance (“cuisine du sucré”).
- The best playground on the left bank is at the Luxembourg Gardens (there’s a small fee). The best playground on the right bank is at the Tuileries Garden.
- Best Paris Hotel for Babies and Toddlers: Four Seasons (everything parents could possibly ask for – from cribs to babysitting).
The 18 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris
1. Four Seasons George V – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 49 52 70 00
One of the very best hotels in Paris. Good-sized swimming pool, and great service and staff. Kids’ bathrobes, greeting gift (for young guests), and complimentary baby food and toiletries. Babysitting services with 24 hours notice. Kids eat for free at the hotel’s restaurants. Family Recreation Manager helps families plan their visit. Close to George V metro station.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Four Seasons
2. Mandarin Oriental – 1st Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 70 98 78 88
Luxury hotel with an indoor pool, holistic spa, and outstanding dining within a short walk of Place Vendôme, the Louvre, and the Tuileries Garden. The hotel boasts 3 kid-friendly restaurants (even their Michelin-starred one offers a kids’ menu), a cocktail bar, and a cake shop. Kids’ amenities and activities include a perfume-making class, cooking lessons, and popcorn machines. The hotel offers several connecting rooms and spacious suites with up to 4 bedrooms and a full kitchen.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Mandarin Oriental
3. Saint James Paris – 16th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 44 05 81 81
Majestic hotel set in among verdant, year-round gardens and tucked away in a chic residential neighborhood. Families can enjoy spacious suites with gorgeous winter gardens, brand new apartments with up to three bedrooms and a full kitchen, or (for extra large groups) the four-story, six-bedroom Villa Saint James. The recently renovated boutique hotel offers an indoor pool in the spa and a farm-to-fork restaurant, Bellefeuille, with veggies and honey sourced from the hotel’s sustainable garden and apiary south of the city. Barbecues are held in the Garden Bar in the summer, while the winter months offer cozy meals in the Library Bar. Special offers for families change throughout the year but often include complimentary breakfast and passes to nearby museums. Free bicycles make it a breeze to explore the city.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Saint James Paris
4. The Peninsula – 16th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 58 12 28 88
Contemporary, luxury hotel offering tech-savvy rooms, a rooftop restaurant, an indoor pool, and a spa. Family offerings include spacious suites for up to 4, package deals with discounts on connecting rooms, and family-friendly dining options. Beautiful location near the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élysées.
• Hotel website • Check prices for The Peninsula
5. Le Bristol – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 53 43 43 00
Beautiful spacious rooms. Great indoor swimming pool. Children and families are not an afterthought here and are truly welcomed and pampered. There’s a good kids menu, a garden treasure hunt, and a supervised kids club and playroom.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Le Bristol
6. Le Pavillon de la Reine – 3rd Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 40 29 19 19
Family-run, boutique hotel offering excellent dining, a cozy library and lounge, and a decadent spa in the Marais neighborhood. The hotel offers connecting rooms and spacious 2-bedroom suites that comfortably sleep a family of 5, all featuring a blend of traditional and contemporary décor. Its hidden, ivy-covered courtyard entrance is located inside the historic Place de Vosges, just steps from the Picasso Museum and the Opéra Bastille.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Le Pavillon de la Reine
7. Le Royal Monceau Raffles – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 42 99 88 00
Design-forward, 5-star hotel with a private cinema, top-notch dining, and a huge spa with one of the largest pools in the city. Family-friendly suites offer up to 3 bedrooms, while special family rates on connecting rooms add a second room for half-price, buffet breakfast, and welcome amenities for kids. Ideally situated in the 8th Arrondissement, with easy access to the Parc Monceau, Arc de Triomphe, and Champs-Élysées.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Le Royal Monceau Raffles
8. Relais Christine – 6th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 40 51 60 80
Family-run boutique hotel set in a gorgeous historic home on the edge of the Latin Quarter mere steps from Sainte-Chapelle, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Conciergerie. Luxurious Suites sleep up to four, some with two floors, some with a kitchenette. Connecting rooms (Deluxe Junior Suite plus a Superior or Deluxe Room) accommodate families of five. Choose a buffet or continental breakfast served in their comfortable lounge; the hotel partners with local restaurants for lunch and dinner menus. Rooms service is available 24 hours. Complimentary bikes and tandem bikes are on offer for all guests, though many of Paris’ best attractions are just a short walk away.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Relais Christine
9. Westin Vendome – 1st Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 44 77 11 11
Very close to the Renaissance (also kid-friendly) but here you exchange the swimming pool for a larger room and suites are larger still. The Westin has kid-friendly service and great restaurants both in the hotel and just out the door. Tuileries metro station is very close.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Westin Vendome
10. Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysées – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 44 13 33 33
Wonderful location right on the Champs-Elysées. Large 1 or 2-bedrooms suites easily sleep families of 4 or 6 and include kitchens. Some add washing machines and balconies. It’s a 2-minute walk to the George V metro station and a 10-minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Fraser Suites
11. Grand Powers Hotel – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 47 23 91 05
Family-friendly and pet-friendly, the hotel offers a charming café/cocktail bar and a therapeutic spa. Rooms and suites are sunny with marble bathrooms and mid-century modern style, most with views of the Eiffel Tower, and many with private balconies. Most rooms and all suites comfortably sleep 3 guests; junior suites and the Elegant Suite can connect to sleep 4 to 6. Superb location just a block from Champs-Élysées and a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and the Grand Palace.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Grand Powers
12. La Réserve Hotel & Spa – 8th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 58 36 60 60
Lavish boutique hotel set in an over-the-top Belle Époque mansion with an indoor swimming pool, a 2 Michelin star restaurant, and a full-service spa. Rooms, suites, and connecting rooms are all spacious ranging from 40 to 200 sqm. Family-friendly perks include butler service, babysitting, elephant plushies, coloring books, and more. Well-located in an upscale neighborhood just steps away from the Jardin des Champs-Élysées, Grand Palace, and surrounded by shopping and dining.
• Hotel website • Check prices for La Réserve Hotel & Spa
13. Maison Albar Le Vendôme – 9th Arrondissement • luxury
Hotel phone: +33 1 87 44 38 88
Lively hotel built in a 19th-century cabaret boasting an indoor pool with a skylight, a trendy Japanese restaurant, and DJ sets in the courtyard garden on weekend nights (children are allowed for family fun dancing). Suites sleep up to four with one king sized bed and two sofa beds or book connecting rooms for more privacy. Beautifully located near the Palais Garnier and Place Vendôme.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Maison Albar Le Vendôme
14. Gardette Park Hotel – 11th Arrondissement • midrange
Hotel phone: +33 1 47 00 57 93
Boutique hotel set on a leafy public square in the less touristy 11th Arrondissement. Junior Suites sleep up to four guests with a double bed and sofabed. Buffet breakfast and babysitting services are available. Small pets welcome.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Gardette Park Hotel
15. Novotel Tour Eiffel – 15th Arrondissement • midrange
Hotel phone: +33 1 40 58 20 00
Chain hotel that has clean simple rooms with friendly service. Nice swimming pool. Short walk to the Eiffel Tower. Close to Bir-Hakeim metro station.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Novotel Tour Eiffel
16. Hôtel Louvre Opéra – 1st Arrondissement • midrange
Hotel phone: +33 1 40 20 01 10
Family suites are 2 interconnected rooms each with twin beds. Fantastic location. Many restaurants nearby. Steps from the Pyramides metro station.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Hôtel Louvre Opéra
17. Best Western Aramis St Germain – 6th Arrondissement • midrange
Hotel phone: +33 1 45 48 03 75
Great location in the center of St Germain. Triple rooms (2 twins and 1 sofa bed) and quadruple rooms (2 twins and 2 sofa beds). Steps from St Germain des Pres metro station.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Best Western
18. Staycity Aparthotel Gare de l’Est – 10th Arrondissement • budget
Hotel phone: +33 1 84 88 83 40
Large suites with kitchens and cookware close to Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord (for Eurostar train to London). Friendly staff. Surrounding streets are not the most beautiful in Paris but there are plenty of places to eat, a food market, and good metro connections with the rest of the city.
• Hotel website • Check prices for Staycity Aparthotel
More Paris Hotels for Families
All of these hotels have triple, quad, or family rooms. The larger the room the earlier they seem to be snatched up – so book early.
- Hotel du Lion d’Or (1er, midrange, metro: Tuileries)
- La Maison Favart (2e, luxury, metro: Quatre-September)
- Ascot Opera (2e, midrange, metro: Quatre-September)
- Paris France Hotel (3e, budget, metro: Temple)
- Hôtel Saint-Louis Marais (4e, midrange, metro: Sully-Morland)
- Hôtel Jeanne d’Arc (4e, budget, metro: Olympiades)
- Residence Henri IV (5e, midrange, metro: Maubert-Mutualité)
- Hôtel Marignan (5e, budget, metro: Maubert-Mutualité)
- Art Hotel Quartier Latin (5e, budget, metro: Cardinal Lemoine)
- Résidence & Spa Le Prince Régent (6e, luxury, metro: Cluny-La Sorbonne)
- Dauphine Saint Germain – interconnected rooms (6e, midrange, metro: Odéon)
- Hôtel de la Paix Tour Eiffel (7e, midrange, metro: École Militaire)
- Hotel du Cadran (7e, midrange, metro: École Militaire)
- Hôtel Monsieur & Spa (8e, midrange, St Augustin)
- Hôtel Elysia (8e, luxury+, metro: Saint-Philippe du Roule)
- Hôtel Londres et New York (8e, midrange, metro: Saint-Lazare)
- Hôtel Langlois (9e, midrange, metro: Théâtre Mogador)
- Hôtel De La Paix (15e, midrange, metro: Boucicaut)
- Résidence Alma Marceau (16e, luxury, metro: Alma Marceau)
- Hotel Residence Foch (16e, midrange, metro: Porte Dauphine)
- Maison Armance (1er, midrange, metro: Concorde)
- Yuna Les Halles (1er, midrange, metro: Châtelet)
- Hôtel Baume (6e, midrange, metro: Odéon)
Family Apartments in Paris
Recommended apartment rentals for families in Paris. All units have kitchens. Most have washer/dryer and internet.
- Saint James Paris
Apartments are in a separate building next to the hotel and offer 1 to 3 bedrooms, each with a full kitchen and a terrace or winter garden. Connect all four apartments to create a grand villa for up to 12 guests.
- Apartments Du Louvre
1 and 2 bedroom apartments sleep families of 4 to 6, the 2-bedroom duplex has a nice deck.
- Loft 5 with View of Eiffel Tower
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, full kitchen, sleeps family of 5.
- Résidence du Lion d’Or Louvre
Loft apartment with kitchen, 1 bathroom, double bed and sofa bed, sleeps family of 4.
- Résidence Charles Floquet – Highly recommended
Large apartments with full kitchen and multiple bathrooms, sleep families of 4 to 8, close to Eiffel Tower.
- LivinParis Apartments Marais
2 bedroom apartments with 2 double beds, kitchen, washing machine.
- Residence Central Marais
1 bedrooms sleep 4, split-level apartments sleep 6.
- Where to Stay in Paris
- Best Hotels in Paris
- Best Budget Hotels in Paris
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paris
- Best Hotels with Pools in Paris
- Best Hotels near Paris CDG Airport
- Best New Hotels in Paris
- Paris Hotel Map
- Best Things to Do in Paris
- Paris with Kids
- Best Paris Tours
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Best Restaurants in Paris
- Best Bars in Paris
- Best Bakeries and Chocolatiers in Paris
- Best Shops & Markets in Paris
- Best Books about Paris
- London to Paris by Eurostar