Home > Portland Family Hotels
Updated: May 22, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 3 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Portland, Oregon
1. Portland Marriott Downtown (moderate)
Fantastic location right on the river. Rooms are large and many have great views. Nice pool, hot tub, and large free breakfast buffet.
2. Embassy Suites Portland Downtown (moderate)
Nice kid-friendly pool with 2 hot tubs. Good sized rooms and walking distance to the Saturday Market, Voodoo donuts, Powell’s Books, Whole Foods grocery store, and lots of shops and restaurants.
3. Residence Inn Downtown RiverPlace (moderate)
Large family suites available that have a small kitchenette. Pool is great and the hotel is very dog friendly. Located slightly outside of the downtown center but steps from the trolley and waterfront park. This hotel is one of the best budget choices for families visiting Portland.