• Recommend Hotels Close To St Pancras/Kings Cross: St. Pancras Renaissance • Standard • Megaro
• The neighborhood of Kings Cross/St Pancras is home to great restaurants, canal walks, interesting architecture, and several museums.
• The Wellcome Collection museum, Charles Dickens Museum, London Canal Museum, the British Library, and the British Museum are all within easy walking distance.
• It’s worth exploring St Pancras Station too. The railway station is home to Platform 9 ¾ from the Harry Potter movies, incredible sculptures, and Europe’s longest Champagne bar.
• Restaurants near King’s Cross/St. Pancras are plentiful. You’ll find everything from vegan restaurants to eateries specializing in chicken and burgers and traditional London pubs.
• Hotels are a blend of modern and traditional, budget and luxury. Airbnb offers a selection of double rooms, studios, apartments and even houseboat rentals around the area.
• Getting around London from King’s Cross/St Pancras is easy. Most buses stop outside the stations and you can even access European cities from St. Pancras International.
• From King’s Cross/St Pancras underground station you can reach Paddington Station for the fast train to London Heathrow Airport; and Victoria Station for the Gatwick Express to Gatwick Airport.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter