by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 26, 2018
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in Toronto
1. Four Seasons Hotel Toronto (luxury) – Yorkville
In the heart of trendy and fun Yorkville neighborhood (and walking distance to all of downtown Toronto), the original Four Seasons has had a complete refurbishment. Stylish rooms are a luxurious respite from a busy city. Kids will enjoy the milk and cookies that greet them on arrival as well as the child-size robes and kids amenities in the room. Beautiful indoor pool plays underwater music. Suites are large.
2. Hilton Toronto (luxury) – Downtown West
Located in the financial district downtown and close to some of the city’s best shopping. Connected to the underground pedestrian PATH system that allows easy access to 100s of shops and restaurants regardless of the weather. Guest rooms are big, clean, and comfortable. Video games are available as well as baby-sitting services. The heated indoor/outdoor pool is a big hit with kids.
3. Cambridge Suites Hotel (luxury) – Downtown East
This all-suites property provides plenty of space in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Guests will enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast and grab-and-go options. All suites have fully equipped kitchenettes. The fantastic downtown location provides easy access to Eaton’s Centre, the Financial and Entertainment districts, and the underground PATH network. If you want a small family-friendly apartment in downtown Toronto then this is it.
4. Hotel Le Germain Toronto (moderate) – Downtown West
Located in the entertainment district and within walking distance of the CN tower. This elegant yet comfortable property is an urban oasis offering pleasant common areas such as a library, complimentary cappuccino bar, and double-sided fireplace to warm up after a chilly day in the city. For children the hotel offers children’s books, family friendly activities, and babysitting services. Deluxe complimentary breakfast is standard with your stay.
5. Chelsea Hotel Toronto (moderate) – Downtown/Midtown
This is one of the funnest hotels to stay with children. A “Kids Essentials” kit is provided at check-in. There’s a Family Fun Zone & Family pool that has an indoor four-story corkscrew waterslide. The Kid Centre has activities like crafts, Nintendo, and games. For older children there’s Club 33, a lounge for teens with XBOX, ping pong table, air hockey, and touch screen computers. The excellent central downtown location is close to lots of dining and entertainment options.