• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Amsterdam Airport Hotels
1. Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Luxury
Upscale hotel with a restaurant, lobby bar, cafe, on-site parking (fee applies) and fitness center located steps to the Schiphol Airport terminals and train station, from which Amsterdam Centraal is a 17-minute train ride away. All rooms have refrigerators, desks, USB outlets, and marble bathrooms, and club-level rooms include complimentary breakfast and access to the executive lounge.
2. Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Luxury
Located at Schiphol Airport, this contemporary hotel is connected to the international terminal via a covered walkway and is a 17-minute train ride to Amsterdam Centraal from the Schiphol Airport station (450m, 5-minute walk). Hotel amenities include a restaurant, lobby bar, spa, fitness center, and on-site parking (fee applies), and rooms feature desks, minibars, tea/coffee facilities, and executive lounge access for deluxe rooms and suites.
3. citizenM Schiphol Airport – Luxury
Modern hotel located steps to Schiphol Airport’s terminals and train station (500m, 7-minute walk) with a living room-style lobby, 24-hour cafe and bar, and check-in kiosks. High-tech rooms feature iPad-controlled lighting, extra-large king-size beds, international plug adapters, and rainfall showers, and Amsterdam Centraal is 17 minutes away by train.
4. Mercure Hotel Schiphol Terminal – Moderate
Located steps from Schiphol Airport’s departure gates, dining options, and shops, this airside hotel offers rooms with ensuite bathrooms for day use or overnight stays. All rooms have desks, tea/coffee facilities, and individual climate control, and the hotel amenities include a 24-hour front desk, room service, and shower facilities for transit passengers.
5. YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol Transit Hotel – Budget
Located within the transit area of Schiphol Airport, this futuristic hotel is just steps away from departure gates and the airport’s dining and shopping options. Cabin-style rooms, bookable by the hour, feature en-suite bathrooms and workstations, and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk with complimentary hot beverages and snacks available for purchase.