- FerryHopper.com is the best way to buy ferry tickets for Athens to Paros ferries. Also good for researching ferry timetables, costs, and schedules.
- Most ferries do not sell out. But for peace of mind, book tickets 2 to 3 months in advance.
- Many tickets (when booked through FerryHopper) are e-tickets which means you do not have to pick up a paper ticket before boarding.
- If a ticket purchased online doesn’t have a barcode that usually means you’ll need to pick up a real ticket when in Greece. This is most often done at the ferry port 30 to 45 minutes before departure. Don’t worry about pick up – it’s easy and effortless and usually very close to your actual ferry.
- Ferries will leave on-time from their first departure port in the morning (usually large ports like Piraeus, Heraklion, and Rhodes) but will be late arriving and departing from all onward ports (e.g. Paros). Usually getting later as the day progresses.
- Note: Hellenic Seaways was recently purchased by Blue Star Ferries, and the two companies merged under the Blue Star Ferries name in fall of 2018. Most of the ferries that were operated by Hellenic Seaways are now running under Blue Star Ferries, and routes will generally not be affected. FerryHopper.com will have the most up-to-date booking options for all Greek ferries.
Athens to Paros 2019 Flights
Sky Express may offer flights from Athens to Paros in 2019, though information about their flight schedule can be difficult to find. Use the website’s search function to see if they have a flight that works with your travel schedule.
Sky Express offers three different fare tiers, differing in luggage and hand baggage allowances, flight change and cancellation fees, and access to airport lounges and expedited security lines. Note that flights will sell out much earlier than ferries – if you find a flight that works for you, book it as soon as possible.
Athens to Paros 2019 Ferry Schedule
Athens to Paros Ferries Departing from Piraeus Port
- Blue Star Car/Passenger Ferry
• 06:45 (11:00 arrival) Daily June 16 to September 9
• 07:25 (11:35 arrival) Daily year round
• 08:00 (12:10 arrival) Sundays June 24 to August 26
• 17:30 (21:45 arrival) Wed/Fri/Sat through June 16, Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat June 18 to October 31
• 17:30 (22:30 arrival) Tues/Thurs/Sun through October 30
- Hellenic Seaways Catamaran Car Ferry
• 07:15 (10:20 arrival) Thurs-Mon through June 15, Daily June 16 to September 9, Mon-Fri September 10-14, Thurs-Mon September 15-30
• 18:15 (21:20 arrival) Fri/Sun June 29 to September 9
- Hellenic Seaways Car/Passenger Ferry
• 16:30 (20:25 arrival) Wed-Fri through June 8, Mondays June 4, 11
Athens to Paros Ferries Departing from Rafina Port
- SeaJets Catamaran Car Ferry
• 07:00 (9:50 arrival) Mondays June 4 to September 24
• 07:40 (11:00 arrival) Fri-Mon through June 13, Daily June 14 to September 30
• 15:00 (18:20 arrival) Mon-Thurs, Sat June 2 to September 29
• 20:15 (23:20 arrival) Fridays June 1 to September 28
- Golden Star Catamaran Car Ferry
• 07:20 (10:55 arrival) Daily May 29 to September 16, Fri/Sat/Mon June 17 to October 20
- Golden Star Car Passenger Ferry
• 07:50 (14:00 arrival) Daily through August 31, Sun-Fri September 2-30, Wed-Mon October 1-31
Athens to Paros Ferries Departing from Lavrio Port
- Hellenic Seaways Car/Passenger Ferry
• 07:00 Fridays through October 26
- Greek Ferry Guide
- Piraeus (Athens) Ferry Port Guide
- Heraklion (Crete) Ferry Port Guide
- Mykonos Ferry Port Guide
- Athens to Crete Ferries
- Athens to Milos Ferries
- Athens to Mykonos Ferries
- Athens to Naxos Ferries
- Athens to Santorini Ferries
- Crete to Athens Ferries
- Milos to Athens Ferries
- Naxos to Athens Ferries
- Paros to Athens Ferries
- The Best Hotels in Athens
- The Best Hotels in Athens for Families
- The Best Hotels in Paros
- The Best Hotels in Paros for Families
- The Best Time to Visit Greece
- The Best Greek Islands
- Athens – The Travel Guide