• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
How to get to Antiparos from Paros
- Antiparos is accessible from Paros via two ferry ports: the smaller Pounta port and the main ferry port at Parikia.
- The Pounta ferry operates daily, year-round; departing every 30-45 minutes from 7am to around midnight. Crossing the narrow strait between Pounta and Antiparos takes only 7 minutes. You can get to Pounta by taxi, or by bus from Parikia. The bus station at Parikia is about 200 yards south of the ferry port, to the left as you are facing the water. The #4 Pounta/Antiparos bus runs about every hour; tickets are sold at the terminal kiosk. (Bus timetable and fare information)
- Renting a car on Paros is recommended for travelers staying on Antiparos. Bus service on Antiparos is very limited; with a car you can get outside of Antiparos Town to access the beautiful southern end of the island, as beaches that are off the bus route.
- The passenger-only Parikia ferry to Antiparos operates only during the summer, running multiple times each day. Sailings are timed to coincide with main ferry arrivals, weather permitting; as these are very small boats, they are sometimes cancelled even when the main ferries are operating.
- View the Antiparos ferry schedule for both ports here.
The 3 Best Hotels in Antiparos, Greece
1. Kouros Village – Antiparos
Hotel phone: +30 22840 61084
Family-friendly hotel with a sea-view pool and restaurant at Agios Spyridonas Beach in Antiparos. The hotel has a wide range of accommodations from Double Rooms to their large 2-Bedroom Apartments. Studios, suites, and apartments include kitchenettes and private terraces. Perks include free port transfer on request, twice daily yoga classes, and babysitting services. The restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch, serving seasonal, fresh, local ingredients and recipes; the bar is open until midnight for drinks and light snacks.
2. Oliaros Seaside Lodge – Antiparos
Hotel phone: +30 22840 25305
Relaxed hideaway on the south end of Antiparos overlooking Despotiko Island offering rooms, suites, maisonettes, and a 2-bedroom house, all with private terraces, kitchenettes, and views of the Aegean. A free continental breakfast is served daily, featuring homemade cakes and marmalades, all made with local ingredients. Oliaros sits in a quiet area, with a handful of restaurants and Agios Georgios Beach within a 15-minute walk away and sunset views on Vathis Volos Beach a 25-minute walk away (half the time if you use the hotel’s free bikes).
3. Artemis Hotel – Antiparos
Hotel phone: +30 22840 61460
Lovely, pet-friendly boutique hotel (with a big, friendly dog onsite) with minimalistic Cycladic design throughout the property and in the rooms. Double Rooms all have private terraces with screen doors, about half with sea views; connecting rooms are available. There are also 2 large, shared, sea view verandas overlooking the port. The Lobby Bar serves a delicious, Greek buffet breakfast daily, plus coffee and cocktails until midnight. Great location just a 5-minute walk from the port and several charming restaurants.
3 More Great Places to Stay in Antiparos