Updated: October 22, 2018
Paros Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Booking.com is the best website for booking hotels on Paros.
- Paros is a beautiful island only 2 hours by ferry from both Santorini and Mykonos. Great beaches, a lively nightlife, wonderful white washed towns. Paros is one of my favorite islands in Greece.
- Parikia (where the ferry port is located) and Naoussa are both charming towns with loads of restaurants, lots of nightlife, and several wonderful nearby beaches. Both are great for walking, shopping, eating, and evening strolls. Parikia has more shopping. Naoussa has a trendier vibe and better restaurants.
- Best Beach Resorts in Paros: Astir of Paros • Golden Beach Hotel
- Best Boutique Hotels in Paros: Kanale’s • Paliomylos Spa Hotel • Hotel Senia
- The best restaurants on Paros are Franca Scala (Parikia) and Taverna Glafkos (Naoussa).
- The best beaches on Paros are Kolymbithres, Golden Beach, Santa Maria, and Faraga Beach. Most beaches are easy to get to by bus but renting a car does allow you to see more of the island in a short amount of time.
- Antiparos is a great side trip (or day trip) from Paros. Wonderful beaches, food, and small family-owned hotels. Boats leave about every hour through the early morning and afternoon from the Parikia port. The last boat back to Paros is at 7pm. Statheros is the best restaurant on Antiparos and worth the trip over by itself – great traditional Greek food and located steps from where the boats from Paros arrive.
The 11 Best Hotels in Paros
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 6 to 8 months in advance to get the best rooms and rates.
1. Kanale’s – Naoussa
A superb luxury hotel in the funky and friendly Naoussa. The penthouse suites are truly awesome. There’s a beautiful pool and small beach nearby. Hotel phone: +30 22840-52044
2. Paliomylos Spa Hotel – Naoussa
Great location and a fun relaxing vibe. Staff and owners are super friendly. Many restaurants within a short walk. Hotel phone: +30 2284-051151
3. Hotel Senia – Naoussa
Great view and amazing breakfasts. Short walk into town. The Family Apartments are large and comfortably sleep 4 or 5. Hotel phone: +30 2284-051700
4. Lilly Residence – Naoussa
An adults-only boutique hotel that’s simple, clean, modern, and quiet. There’s a nice pool. 100m from a beautiful sandy beach and a short walk to restaurants, shops, and clubs of hip Naoussa. Hotel phone: +30 22840-51377
5. Kallisti Rooms and Apartments – Naoussa
Gorgeous hotel a 5 minute walk from Naoussa’s restaurants and bars. Large rooms and a wonderful pool. This is the best hotel in Naoussa. Hotel phone: +30 2284-052219
6. Astir of Paros – near Naoussa
Nice suites, huge pool, located on a beautiful private beach (close to Naoussa but not walking distance). Amazing breakfasts. There’s a kids’ pool and the hotel is popular with families but it’s large enough to never seem busy. Hotel phone: +30 22840-51976
7. Akrotiri Hotel – near Parikia
Wonderful hotel with great views of port and bay. Not located right in Parikia so it’s a longish walk or short drive to shops and restaurants. Large family rooms are 2 interconnected rooms. Hotel phone: +30 2284-022261
8. Polos Hotel – Parikia
Good mid-range hotel with a huge pool (and pool bar). Easy walk to beach, many restaurants, and central Parikia. Great value. Hotel phone: +30 2284-022173
9. Argonauta Hotel – Parikia
Family-run hotel in the heart of Parikia and walking distance to the ferry port. Good value rooms with small balconies. Nice breakfasts. Hotel phone: +30 2284 021440
10. Captain Manolis Hotel – Parikia
Triples and quadruples are great budget rooms for families. Nice garden courtyard, rooms have balconies or patios, very central location. This is a great cheap Paros hotel.
Hotel phone: +30 22840 21244
11. Yria Island Boutique Hotel & Spa – Parasporos Beach
Huge pool with lots of sun loungers. 5 minute walk to a great beach with 2 friendly tavernas. The 2-floor Maisonettes sleep 4 and are great for families. The resort is a 5 minute drive from Parikia but if you don’t have a rental car you might feel a little isolated here. Hotel phone: +30 22840 24154
Villas and Apartments in Paros
Apartment rentals for families or groups in Paros. All units have kitchens or kitchenettes. Most have washer/dryer.
- Paros Paradise Apartments – Parikia
Two-bedroom Studio Apartments sleep family of 5, most of the other units sleep 4.
- Zoumis Studios – Naousa
Two-bedroom apartments sleep 5 people.
- Blue Mare Villas – Naousa
Three-bedroom apartments sleep groups of 6, two-bedrooms sleep 4.
- Ambassador Sea Side Villas – Santa Maria Beach
Villas (some with private pools) sleep groups of 4 to 8.
- Joseph Apartments – Parikia
Cheap two-bedroom apartments sleep families of 4 and 5.