Our Favorite Paros Hotels
• 5-Star: Saint Andrea
• 4-Star: Kallisti
• Boutique: Stelia Mare
• Cheap: Villa Isabella
• Parikia: Argonauta
• Naoussa: Senia
• Beach Resort: Poseidon
• For Couples: Parilio
• For Families: Poseidon
Paros Hotels – Tips & Recommendations
- Booking.com is the best website for finding hotels on Paros.
- Paros is a beautiful island only 2 hours by ferry from both Santorini and Mykonos. Great beaches, a lively nightlife, wonderful white washed towns. Paros is one of my favorite islands in Greece.
- Where to Stay in Paros: Parikia (where the ferry port is located) and Naoussa are both charming towns with loads of restaurants, lots of nightlife, and several wonderful nearby beaches. Both are great for walking, shopping, eating, and evening strolls. Parikia has more shopping. Naoussa has a trendier vibe and better restaurants.
- Best Beach Resorts in Paros: Poseidon of Paros Hotel & Spa •
- Best Cheap Hotels in Paros: Pension Sofia • Villa Isabella Studios and Suites • Margarita Studios
- The best restaurants on Paros are Stou Fred (Parikia), Taverna Glafkos (Naoussa), and Yemeni Taverna (Naoussa).
- The best beaches on Paros are Kolymbithres, Chrissi Akti (Golden Beach), and Santa Maria. Most beaches are easy to get to by bus but renting a car does allow you to see more of the island in a short amount of time.
- Antiparos is a great side trip (or day trip) from Paros. Wonderful beaches, food, and small family-owned hotels. Boats leave frequently throughout the day and evening from the small port at Pounta. To Stathero is the best restaurant on Antiparos and worth the trip over by itself – great traditional Greek food and located steps from where the boats from Paros arrive.
The 20 Best Hotels in Paros
1. Poseidon of Paros Hotel & Spa – Chrissi Akti Beach
Hotel phone: +30 22840 42650
The most family-friendly hotel in Paros, this luxury, beachfront property offers 2 pools, 2 kids’ pools, a swimming pier in the sea, a playground, babysitting services, and much more. All suites sleep up to 4 guests with the 2-bedroom Grand Suite Sea View being the best and most spacious. The restaurant offers a complimentary Greek and American breakfast buffet and creative Greek dishes all day along with a kids’ menu and careful consideration of food allergies. Their beach club is served by a VW-van-turned-beach-bar with refreshments and snacks all day. The hotel is located on gorgeous Chrissi Akti Beach; though there is a bus stop nearby (800 meters away), a car rental is recommended.
2. Saint Andrea Seaside Resort – Livadia, near Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 28890
Refined, luxury hotel with a dazzling pool, upscale dining, and spacious 1 and 2-bedroom suites, and wheelchair-accessible rooms. The elegant Anastasia Restaurant serves modern Mediterranean fare for lunch and dinner as well as a complimentary American buffet breakfast; the lobby and pool bars serve fantastic cocktails and light bites throughout the day. The hotel sits about a 15-minute walk from Naoussa, Piperi Beach, and Piperaki Beach and offers free transfers to picturesque Kolymbithres Beach.
3. Parilio – Livadia, near Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 21089 93791
All-suite, luxury hotel with a pool and spa, located near Kolymbithres Beach. Suites are spacious and designed for two, all with private terraces, bespoke furnishings, and Moroccan textiles. Uranus Suites have private, outdoor jacuzzis; Sun Suites have private pools. Their signature restaurant Mr. E serves gourmet Greek-Mediterranean dishes from noon until midnight, and the pool bar serves high-quality cocktails, wine, and light bites all day. Kolymbithres Beach is just a 15-minute walk from the hotel, while the dining, shopping, and nightlife of Naoussa village is only a 5-minute drive away in the hotel’s complimentary shuttle.
4. Summer Senses – Punda Beach
Luxury resort with a two sea-view pools, a holistic spa, two bars, and two Greek restaurants. Family amenities include a shallow children’s pool, kids’ menus in the restaurants, and babysitting or nanny service on request. All rooms feature a balcony or patio, Parian marble bathrooms with walk-in showers; suites add a living area with a sofa bed. Many suites add private pools and sea views. Excellent location near two of Paros’ five Blue Flag beaches: lively Punda Beach (a 5-minute walk away) and low-key Logaras Beach (10-minute walk) with plenty of tavernas nearby.
5. Hotel Senia – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 2284-051700
Gorgeous, luxury hotel in Naoussa with an excellent restaurant and 2 pools (a heated infinity pool and a rooftop adults-only pool). Spacious rooms and suites include private terraces, some with private jacuzzis; the Three-Bedroom Suites and Superior Suites add full kitchens. Food is outstanding throughout the day, beginning with organic, farm-fresh breakfasts and finishing with inspired Mediterranean dinners. The hotel sits right above Piperi Beach with its own designated beach lounge space; however, beach access is across the street and down a steep stairway. The charming Naoussa port and restaurants are only a 5-minute walk away.
6. Paliomylos Spa Hotel – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840-51151
Upscale hotel with a sea view pool, tranquil full-service spa with a saltwater jacuzzi, and a roof terrace with sunset views. Rooms and suites include private balconies or direct pool access from a shared patio. All suites include fully equipped kitchenettes; the largest 2-bedroom suites sleep up to 6. The hotel offers an all-day café and snack bar serving homemade buffet breakfast, light bites and drinks, and room service. Great location overlooking Piperi Beach, just 5-minutes to the water, and an 8-minute walk to the best restaurants in Naoussa.
7. Lilly Residence – Adults Only – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840-51716
Adults-only, luxury hotel offering 12 romantic, sea view suites, many with indoor jacuzzis or private, outdoor plunge pools. Amenities include a hydromassage swimming pool (open until midnight), a casual chic bar and restaurant (with a free evening drink), and a complimentary breakfast buffet with an a la carte egg menu. Service is warm and attentive. Lilly sits on a quiet hillside just a 2-minute walk from Agii Anargyri Beach and just a 5-minute walk to the village of Naoussa.
8. Kanale’s Rooms and Suites – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840-52044
Upscale hotel with a free-form pool and a creative Greek kitchen near Piperi Beach in Naoussa. All rooms and suites here include private terraces; most have sea views, and suites have indoor jacuzzis. Rooms tend toward the small side, so opt for a suite. The Maisonette Suites are the largest at 55 sqm, while the 38 sqm Penthouse Suites are the most luxuriously appointed and offer the best views. Located just above Piperi Beach (2-minute walk that includes a steep stairway) and about a 7-minute walk to Naoussa’s best restaurants and the picturesque Old Port.
9. Minois Village Boutique Suites & Spa – Parasporos Beach
Hotel phone: +30 22840 23555
5-star, all-suite hotel with a saltwater pool, kids’ pool, and holistic spa overlooking Parasporos Beach. Spacious suites and villas sleep up to 6, all with private terraces and pillow menus, most with sea views. Eros Suites include private pools, while 2-bedroom villas offer full kitchens. Dining is fantastic at their all-day Mediterranean restaurant (including a complimentary Greek breakfast buffet), supplemented by the pool bar and the Deck Lounge Bar for sunset wine and cocktails. Located above the quiet end of Parasporos Beach, a 5-minute walk away, and offering free shuttle service to Parikia 4 times a day.
10. Stelia Mare Boutique Hotel – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 53111
Relaxed, luxury hotel featuring a pool with an attached jacuzzi, a poolside café, and a spa room with a jacuzzi and hammam. Rooms and suites all offer private terraces (most with sea views) with the largest suites sleeping up to 6. A hearty Greek buffet breakfast is included with all bookings. The hotel sits just a 2-minute walk to Agii Anargyri Beach and a 7-minute walk to Naoussa and the Old Port.
11. Kallisti Rooms and Apartments – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 52219
Friendly boutique hotel in a quiet neighborhood with a sparkling pool, all-day pool bar, and sea views from most rooms. Suites, apartments, and most studios include kitchenettes and sleep up to 5, all with private terraces. The hotel sits on a hill on the edge of Naoussa, within 5 to 10 minutes walk of amazing restaurants near the Old Port, an 8-minute walk to Agii Anargyri Beach, and a 15-minute walk to Piperi Beach.
12. Anna Platanou Suites – Agia Irini Beach
Hotel phone: +30 22840 21751
Luxurious, all-suite getaway with a sea-view pool. Suites are huge, all with private terraces and indoor or outdoor jacuzzis, one with a private pool. Views from each suite and throughout the property are expansive, overlooking Agia Irini Beach and Antiparos Island. The Pool Bar serves a delicious, Greek breakfast buffet each morning, followed up with a menu of light meals, snacks, and cocktails; most ingredients used are grown in the owners’ garden. Anna Platanou Suites is located in a quiet corner of Paros near the palm-fringed Agia Irini Beach about a 10-minute drive from Parikia. A car rental is recommended.
13. Kalypso Hotel – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 51488
Family-run, beachfront hotel in Naoussa with a spa and lounge. The hotel boasts a wide range of rooms, studios, and suites, all with private terraces; Superior Rooms and 1-bedroom Executive Suites include outdoor jacuzzis, while Studios offer kitchenettes. 2 rooms are wheelchair accessible. A complimentary Greek breakfast buffet is included with most bookings, plus there is a lounge bar serving light snacks and drinks until the early evening. Kalypso Hotel sits on the rocky end of Agii Anargyri Beach with a row of sunbeds just a few meters from the sandy swimmable beach. The heart of Naoussa village is just an 8-minute walk away.
14. Mr. and Mrs. White Paros – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 55207
Stylish, luxury hotel with 2 stellar pools and an all-day restaurant on the edge of Naoussa. Most of the cozy rooms feature 2 doubles or 1 super-king bed, all with private balconies or patios. The spacious Residences offer kitchenettes and are ideal for families or groups of 4 or 5. The restaurant and pool bar serve small menus of light bites throughout the day, and a free American breakfast buffet is served each morning. The hotel sits about 10 minutes walk to the center of Naoussa and around 15 minutes walk to Agii Anargyri Beach.
15. Parosland Hotel – Aliki
Hotel phone: +30 22840 92170
Affordable luxury hotel in Aliki fishing village with a pool, kids’ pool, great food, and just a short walk to 3 gorgeous beaches. Rooms are well-appointed and spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 4, while connecting rooms allow up to 6. All rooms include private balconies and cell phones with unlimited international calling and data. Food is wonderful at their all-day, Greek restaurant Elaionas, and the breakfast buffet is included for guests.
16. Blue Waves Suites & Apartments – Drios
Hotel phone: +30 22840 41906
Affordable boutique hotel offering studio, 1, and 2-bedroom apartments in a quiet little village overlooking Drios Beach. All rooms offer fully-equipped kitchenettes and private terraces, most with sunrise sea views. The largest apartments sleep up to 6 guests. Complimentary breakfast is served daily to each room’s terrace. The hotel sits on Drios Beach, just steps from the sea, while unspoiled Boutari Beach and blue flag Chrissi Akti (Golden Beach) are 10 and 15 minutes’ walk away, respectively.
17. Margarita Studios – Ambelas
Hotel phone: +30 22840 52362
Cheery affordable hotel with a pool, kids pool, and a casual restaurant. Suites, apartments, and the house sleep 4 to 6 guests, all with private terraces, many with kitchenettes. Perks include a cell phone with data and international calling, a laundry room, and cooking lessons at their phenomenal restaurant (a member of the Aegean Cuisine Initiative), serving fresh, local cuisine all day. Located an 8-minute walk from Ambelas Beach and an 11-minute drive from Naoussa. A car is strongly recommended here.
18. Argonauta Hotel – Parikia
Hotel phone: +30 2284 021440
Affordable, family-run hotel in Parikia’s main square, surrounded by shops, restaurants, and bars and just a short walk to the ferry port. Rooms and suites sleep up to 3 and feature minimalist design and décor, most with small balconies with views over Market Street, the square, or the sea. Their popular restaurant serves an a la carte Greek breakfast and brunch, which can be delivered directly to the rooms. Argonauta is just a 3-minute walk to the ferry port and a 5-minute walk to Parikia’s wonderful bars and restaurants.
19. Pension Sofia – Parikia
Hotel phone: +30 22840 22085
Quaint inn in Parikia surrounded by well-kept gardens with an al fresco dining space, fab breakfast buffets, a little playground, and cozy rooms. Double and Triple Rooms offer private terraces, original art, and plenty of charm. But what really makes this place stand out are the owners, Sophia and Manolis, an incredibly warm and welcoming couple who epitomize Greek hospitality and go above and beyond to make their guests feel like family. Pension Sophia is located a 3-minute walk from a small beach, a 9-minute walk from the port, and an 11-minute walk from the heart of Parikia.
20. Villa Isabella – Naoussa
Hotel phone: +30 22840 51090
Welcoming, family-owned hotel with 7 studios and 1 suite. All suites have kitchenettes and full or side sea views; most have private terraces. Most rooms are on the small side, though the largest Superior Studio offers 40 sqm and sleeps up to 4 guests. Villa Isabella is well-located next to the public stairway leading down to Piperi Beach and less than a 5-minute walk to the heart of Naoussa village.
Villas and Apartments in Paros
- Blue Mare Villas – Livadia, near Naoussa
Luxury 1 to 3-bedroom villas with kitchens, washing machines, and private terraces; the 3-bedroom villas add private jacuzzis, while the 3-bedroom Asterias Villa is also wheelchair accessible. Amenities include a pool, kids’ pool, playground, and free buffet breakfast.
- Angels Villas – Livadia, near Naoussa
Boutique, luxury villa collection with a pool and playground. 1 to 2-bedroom villas with have full kitchens, washing machines, private terraces, and sleep 4 to 5 guests.
- Ambassador Luxury Villas – Santa Maria Beach
Enormous, luxury villas ranging from 1 to 3-bedrooms and from 80 to 250 sqm, all with full kitchens and private terraces. Perks include a pool, in-room massage, and babysitting services. Located a short 5-minute walk from Santa Maria Beach and a 6-minute drive from Naoussa.
- Paros Paradise Apartments – Krotiri, near Parikia
Affordable studios and apartments sleep up to 6, all with fully equipped kitchenettes and private terraces, many with sea views. About a 4-minute walk to Livadia Beach, 15 to Parikia, and 24-minute to the ferry port.
- Villa Vanta – Drios
3 and 4-bedroom villas sleep 6 to 9 guests. Both villas boast private pools with hydromassage and countercurrent swimming systems, plus full kitchens with dishwashers, and washers and dryers. Walking distance to Drios, Boutari, and Golden Beaches.
A Quick Guide to Paros Beaches
- Piperi Beach – The closest beach to Naoussa. Near several hotels but with no beach services. Sandy and swimmable.
- Agii Anargyri Beach – Also near Naoussa, this busy beach has several hotels along its shoreline. The southwest end is rocky, but the rest is sandy, swimmable, and family-friendly.
- Livadia Beach – The main beach in Parikia. This organized beach offers hotels, beach clubs, and water sports facilities. Great sand and swimming.
- Kolymbithres Beach – Gorgeous beach with strange, granite rock formations straight out of a sci-fi movie. This picturesque beach is great for photos and fun for climbing, but it’s not great for swimming.
- Chrissi Akti – AKA Golden Beach, this organized beach has beautiful sand and great swimming and windsurfing. Plenty of hotels, beach clubs, restaurants, and water sports centers. Gets windy in July and August.
- Lageri Beach – A secluded, hard to reach, nude beach. Some rocky and some sandy areas spread over a few little coves.
- Santa Maria Beach – A lively, well-organized, sandy beach with plenty of restaurants, beach bars, and water sports centers. Wonderful for families with young children and teens. During windy July and August, head to the protected coves at the north end, called Mikri Santa Maria (Little Santa Maria).
- Aliki Beaches – The fishing village Aliki has 3 wonderful beaches: the sandy, swimmable main Aliki Beach with super fresh seafood tavernas and sunbeds to rent; Piso Aliki, a quieter pebbly beach; and Agios Nikolaos Aliki, the quietest of the 3, which has mostly sand but some pebbles, crystal clear water, and one lone taverna.
- Faragas Beach – Secluded beach in a series of coves protected from the winds. Great sand and swimming. This beach is mostly unorganized, but there is one beach bar at the main cove.
- Agia Irini Beach – AKA Palm Beach, this lively, swimmable beach is lined with palm trees and has a popular beach club. Great swimming here, but it can get crowded.
- Parasporos Beach – Sandy, swimmable beach with a campground and a few beach bars that serve late into the night.
- Ambelas Beach – Calm, family-friendly, sandy beach with a few hotels and beach clubs.
- Where to Stay in Paros
- Best Hotels for Families in Paros
- Best Hotels in Antiparos
- Best Beach Hotels in Paros
- Best Beaches in Paros
- Best Tours & Things to Do in Paros
- Best Restaurants in Paros
- Best Bars & Clubs in Paros
- Getting around Paros by Bus
- Maps of Paros
- Videos of Paros
- Flights & Ferries from Athens to Paros
- Flights & Ferries from Paros to Athens
- Ferries from Santorini to Paros
- Ferries from Paros to Santorini
- Naxos or Paros
- The Best Hotels in Naxos
- The Best Hotels in Antiparos
- Mykonos Travel Guide
- Santorini Travel Guide
- Greece Travel Guide