• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
The 5 Best Hotels for Families in Dublin
- Intercontinental Dublin (luxury)
Hotel phone: +353 1 665 4000
Great swimming pool, jacuzzi, spa, and fitness center. Family suites are large and kids under 12 stay free. 5 minutes from Herbert Park – a great area for kids to run and play. The Four Seasons is the best hotel in Dublin. (Formerly the Four Seasons Dublin.)
- Westin Dublin (luxury)
Hotel phone: +353 1 645 1000
Great hotel with nice sized rooms. Central location near Trinity College, Temple Bar, O’Connell and Grafton street shops. In comparison with the Intercontinental: The Intercontinental has the pool and larger rooms. The Westin has the location in the heart of the action (and is a little less expensive). If you’re a light sleeper choose the Four Seasons or The Merrion as the Westin is on a busy street and can be a little noisy.
- The Merrion Hotel (luxury)
Hotel phone: 353 1 603 0600
Another fantastic hotel (with a nice pool). Good location near Saint Stephens Green (which has a playground) and Trinity College.
- Camden Court Hotel (moderate)
Hotel phone: +353 1 475 9666
This is a wonderful mid-range hotel. Good sized rooms, a very nice pool, free parking, and fairly close to the Dublin’s city center.
- Parkway Guesthouse (budget)
Hotel phone: +353 1 874 0469
A very friendly budget hotel/b&b. Free breakfast and rooms big enough for a family of four. Quiet location on the north side of the Liffey but still walking distance to the touristy areas.
Family Apartments in Dublin
Apartment rentals for families in Dublin, Ireland. All rentals are centrally located (walking distance to the main sights) and have kitchens. Most have washer/dryer and free-wifi.
- Handel’s Apartments of Temple Bar
2-bedroom apartments for family of four, 3-bedroom apartments for family of five
- Staycity Aparthotels Christchurch
2-bedroom apartments have 2 double beds and a sofa bed and sleep family of 5
- Staycity Aparthotels Saint Augustine Street
2-bedroom apartments sleep five, 3-bedroom apartments sleep seven
- Staycity Aparthotels Millennium Walk
2-bedroom apartments sleep families of five or six
- The Hidden Gem Apartments
1-bedroom apartments sleep family of four
- The Best Hotels in Amsterdam
- The Best Hotels in Barcelona
- The Best Hotels in Berlin
- The Best Hotels in Florence
- The Best Hotels in Istanbul
- The Best Hotels in Lisbon
- The Best Hotels in London
- The Best Hotels in Madrid
- The Best Hotels in Matera
- The Best Hotels in Milan
- The Best Hotels in Naples
- The Best Hotels in Palermo
- The Best Hotels in Paris
- The Best Hotels in Prague
- The Best Hotels in Reykjavik
- The Best Hotels in Rome
- The Best Hotels in Seville
- The Best Hotels in Venice