Greece › Naxos › Hotels › Finikas Review
Updated: November 11, 2019
• Location: Agali Bay, steps from Pyrgaki beach.
• Video review
• Hotel website: finikashotel.gr
• Hotel phone: +30 22850 75230
• Check prices for Finikas Beach Hotel
Finikas Beach Hotel – Family-friendly beachfront hotel with comfortable accommodations and great views.
Finikas is a remote and idyllic family-friendly hotel on Agali Bay in Naxos. It features beautifully landscaped grounds just steps from the sand, generous suites with sea-view balconies, a beach-facing pool with pool bar, a children’s playground, and a wellness center with jacuzzi, sauna, and fitness room. Their beachfront taverna uses produce grown on-site, fresh-caught seafood, and homemade cheese and pastries. Finikas is located on Pristine and un-crowded Agali Bay, between Aliko Cedar Forest, Aliko Beach, and Pyrgaki Beach, and a short walk from Hawaii Beach.
Finikas Beach Hotel – Location
- Address: Agali Bay near Pyrgaki Beach
- How to Get There: Finikas Beach Hotel is approximately 20 km from the Naxos ferry port and 17 km from the Naxos Airport to the hotel. It is located between Pyrgaki beach and the Cedar Forest of Aliko.
There is a direct bus that travels from the port to the Aliko beach community (route #3). Purchase your ticket and catch the bus at the station located at the end of the long ferry pier – this is the island’s main station and transportation hub; they will have weekly printed schedules to take with you. The trip takes approximately 40 minutes and costs about €3. Buses run every day, typically departing hourly during summer peak hours; less frequently at night, in early morning, and in winter and shoulder season months. It is a 5-minute walk from the bus stop to the hotel.
Taxis are available from the port or airport, generally lined up after the arrival of every flight or ferry, though there may be a wait to secure one. A taxi from the ferry port to Finikas Beach Hotel will cost roughly €30 and take around 30 minutes. A taxi from the airport will also cost about €30 and take around 25 minutes. Taxis on Naxos are not metered, so be sure to agree on a price with the driver before setting out.
For those who prefer to drive themselves, we recommend renting a car near the the port, where you’ll have greater choice among vehicles and rental companies than in the beach towns or villages. We strongly recommend reserving a vehicle in advance, especially if you require automatic transmission.
Finikas Beach Hotel – The Basics
- Ages: All ages are welcome. The hotel is especially popular with couples on a romantic break and with families.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- View: Most rooms, especially on the higher floors, offer partial or full sea views.
- Parking: Free parking on-site.
- Nice Perks: Outdoor kids’ play equipment.
- When to Book: Naxos’ best hotels book out far in advance, especially during high season travel. For best availability and rates, book two to three months ahead.
- How to Book: Booking.com will have the best rates.
- Phone: +30 22850 75230
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: finikashotel.com
Finikas Beach Hotel – Amenities
- Pool: Beautiful pool with sea views and surrounded by sun longers and gardens. Separate shallow area for kids.
- Spa: Wellness center with jacuzzi and sauna. Massages offered.
- Fitness Center: Small, well-equipped gym.
- Private Pools/Jacuzzis: Romance Suites feature indoor jacuzzis while the Penthouse has a private outdoor jacuzzi.
Finikas Beach Hotel – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Finikas Sea View restaurant offers a Mediterranean menu featuring local produce, light meals, and fresh seafood, along with fantastic views of the beach and the sea.
- Bar: The pool bar serves a variety of cocktails and drinks.
- Breakfast: Excellent breakfast buffet, usually included with the room booking.
- Room Service: Limited menu during restaurant hours.
Finikas Beach Hotel – Rooms
- Room Types: Executive Double Room • Junior Side Sea View Suite • Executive Side Sea View Suite • Romance Suite • Finikas Penthouse • List of all rooms
- Smoking Rooms: None. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms available.
- Best Room: The Penthouse is the best room with its King-sized bed, large living room with 2 sofa beds, and huge balcony with furniture, sun loungers, private jacuzzi, and sea views.
Finikas Beach Hotel – The Hotel
- All Naxos Hotel Reviews
- Best Hotels in Naxos
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Athens
- Best Hotels in Corfu
- Best Hotels in Crete
- Best Hotels in Folegandros
- Best Hotels in Ios
- Best Hotels in Kefalonia
- Best Hotels in Kos
- Best Hotels in Milos
- Best Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Hotels in Paros
- Best Hotels in Rhodes
- Best Hotels in Serifos
- Best Hotels in Sifnos
- Best Hotels in Skiathos
- Best Hotels in Skopelos
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter