• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly charitable donation.
Naxos Family Hotels – Where To Stay
- Booking.com – the best site for booking Naxos hotels.
- Naxos is the most family-friendly Greek Island. Great beaches, good food, fun vibe, and lots of small friendly hotels.
- Best Hotels for Families in Naxos: Nissaki Beach Hotel (for town and beach) • Kavos Boutique Hotel (for spacious villas and large pool) • Iria Beach Art Hotel (for idyllic beach resort)
- St George Beach (Agios Georgios) is an easy walk from all Naxos Town hotels and is the most kid-friendly beach on Naxos. It’s protected on 3 sides and very shallow for a long distance out.
- The wonderful beaches of Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna, and Plaka are all easily reached by bus from Naxos Town.
- Renting a car makes seeing the wonderful inland villages much easier (especially when traveling with kids).
The 13 Best Family Hotels on Naxos
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 6 to 8 months in advance for the best rooms and rates.
1. Nissaki Beach Hotel – St. George Beach/Naxos Town
This beachfront, luxury hotel offers a wonderful pool with an attached jacuzzi and a fantastic seaside restaurant. The Two Unit Suites are the largest and best for families, with a queen or king-sized bed plus 2 single-sized sofa beds and a private terrace. Nissaki sits at the southwest edge of Naxos Town, right where family-friendly St. George Beach begins, walking distance to tons of restaurants and beach clubs.
2. Iria Beach Art Hotel – Agia Anna Beach
The best family beach hotel on Naxos, offering spacious suites for up to 4, a tranquil spa, and an outstanding restaurant serving local produce grown at the owner’s own farm less than 1 km away. As well as being right on Agia Anna Beach, an 8-minute walk in one direction leads to Agios Prokopios Beach, while Plaka Beach is just a 9-minute walk in the other direction. Many restaurants and bars nearby. Review of Iria Beach Art Hotel with Video.
3. Kavos Boutique Hotel – Stelida
Gorgeous hotel with an infinity pool, fantastic restaurant, and spacious suites and villas for up to 7 guests. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchenettes and private, garden terraces. Their popular Stelida Restaurant and Bar is open all day, serving creative Greek cuisine that highlights fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. A kids’ menu is available, as are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. The hotel sits on a hill overlooking Agios Prokopios Beach, about 10 minutes’ walk away. Review of Kavos Boutique Hotel with Video.
4. Medusa Resort – Plaka Beach
Boho-chic, boutique resort with a private beach club, saltwater pool, and a fantastic restaurant using fresh ingredients grown onsite. The largest 2-bedroom Family Suites sleep up to 4 and have private terraces. Perks include pet-friendly rooms, in-room massage, a yoga deck, and gardens that add privacy. Medusa is located at the quiet south end of sandy Plaka Beach, about a 15-minute walk to the restaurants at the north end.
5. Faros Villa – Aliko Beach
A small hotel (only 8 rooms) with a huge lawn, sunny pool, and playground on Aliko Beach. Suites are spacious and include private balconies. The 2 Junior Suites, open-plan Elegant Suite, and the 1-bedroom Family Suite sleep up to 4; the Family Suite has 2 bathrooms and more privacy. Faros Villa serves a wonderful buffet breakfast daily, while its Greek restaurant and room service are available all day. The hotel sits on Aliko Beach near the Aliko Cedar Forest, which has 3 more beaches and the ruins of an old hotel, now an open-air street art gallery.
6. Galaxy Hotel Naxos – St. George Beach/Naxos Town
Luxury hotel with family-friendly triple and quadruple rooms just steps from St. George Beach. Galaxy offers a great pool, playground, all-day Mediterranean restaurant, and lush gardens with flowers and fruit trees. The produce grown onsite is served in the restaurant (with an especially great complimentary breakfast buffet), but guests can also pick their own fruit right off the trees. Review of Galaxy Hotel with Video.
7. Finikas Beach Hotel – Pyrgaki Beach
Remote beachfront resort with a pool and pool bar, playground, and an upscale taverna, featuring a menu planned around local ingredients. Generous suites as large as 70 sqm all come with private, sea view terraces. Located on the pristine beach of Agali Bay, next to Aliko Beach and Aliko Cedar Forest, and a short walk from Pyrgaki Beach, this is a great area to explore by hiking or cycling (the hotel offers free bikes). A car is strongly recommended here. Review of Finikas Beach Hotel with Video.
8. Stella Naxos Island – Plaka Beach
Friendly, affordable hotel with a pool, kids’ pool, playground, gardens, and sunbeds on Plaka Beach. Apartments here sleep up to 5, most with kitchenettes. A complimentary breakfast buffet is offered every morning, and the Pool Bar serves light bites and drinks all day. Great location at the north end of Plaka Beach just 1-minute to the water, with several restaurants nearby, and just an 8-minute walk to Agia Anna Beach
9. Iliada Villas – Agios Prokopios
Low-key luxury villas sharing a pool, kids’ pool, and gardens. Villas are quite large, ranging from 1 to 4-bedrooms and sleeping up to 10, all with full kitchens, washing machines, and private terraces, most with sea views. A complimentary breakfast buffet is served daily featuring organic fruits and veggies grown onsite, and a snack bar offers light bites in the afternoon. Iliada Villas sit about 13-minutes’ walk to the restaurants and beach clubs at Agios Prokopios Beach.
10. Agios Prokopios Hotel – Agios Prokopios Beach
Affordable, family-friendly hotel with beautiful gardens and a large pool with an attached kids’ pool. Studios and apartments sleep up to 4 and include fully equipped kitchenettes. The Pool Bar serves food and drinks all day, including a complimentary breakfast buffet featuring fresh, local ingredients. The hotel is about a 3-minute walk from Agios Prokopios Beach, great restaurants, and beach clubs.
11. Blue Harmony Apartments – Plaka Beach
Friendly, family-owned apartment collection just 100 meters (2-minute walk) from Plaka Beach. The 2-bedroom Family Apartments sleep up to 5 and include a kitchenette. Amenities include a small playground, a veggie garden for guests to pick from, and for longer stays, they offer free laundry service. Several restaurants are just north along the beach within a 5 to 15-minute walk away.
12. Belogna Ikons – Vivlos
Charming suites and villas with a pool and kids’ pool on a hilltop overlooking the Aegean Sea. 1 to 3-bedroom units range from 45 up to 100 sqm, all with private terraces, full kitchens, and designated parking spaces. Each suite and villa is surrounded by gardens, offering plenty of privacy. Located about 12 minutes’ drive to Agia Anna and Agios Prokopios Beaches, a rental car is necessary.
13. Naxos Island Hotel – Agia Prokipios Beach
Super-friendly boutique hotel with a rooftop infinity pool, rooftop restaurant with sea views, and a small play area for kids. Double rooms all feature adjustable beds and many can connect to become family rooms for up to 5 guests; some rooms include private jacuzzis and sea views. The hotel is located less than 80 meters from Agios Prokopios Beach, surrounded by several great restaurants and beach clubs. Review of Naxos Island Hotel with Video.
- Best Hotels in Naxos
- Best Beach Hotels in Naxos
- Where to Stay in Naxos
- Best Time to Visit Naxos
- Best Restaurants in Naxos
- Best Bars and Beach Clubs in Naxos
- Best Beaches in Naxos
- Naxos Travel Guide
- Videos of Naxos
- Best Family Hotels in Paros
- Best Family Hotels in Mykonos
- Best Family Hotels in Santorini
- The Greece Blog