Home > Greece > Naxos Family Resorts
by Santorini Dave • Updated: November 25, 2018
Naxos Family Hotels – Tips and Recommendations
- Booking.com – the best site for booking Naxos hotels.
- Naxos is the most family-friendly Greek Island. Great beaches, good food, fun vibe, and lots of small friendly hotels.
- Best Hotels for Families in Naxos: Nissaki Beach Hotel (for town and beach) • Galaxy Hotel Naxos (for town and large pool) • Iria Beach Art Hotel (for idyllic beach resort)
- St George Beach (Agios Georgios) is an easy walk from all Naxos Town hotels and is the most kid-friendly beach on Naxos. It’s protected on 3 sides and very shallow for a long distance out.
- The wonderful beaches of Agios Prokopios, Agia Anna, and Plaka are all easily reached by bus from Naxos Town.
- Renting a car makes seeing the wonderful inland villages much easier (especially when traveling with kids).
The 12 Best Family Hotels on Naxos
- Click the hotel name to check prices on Booking.com – my favorite website for booking hotels. Book 6 to 8 months in advance to get the best rooms and rates.
- Nissaki Beach Hotel – Naxos Town
My favorite hotel on Naxos and right on kid-friendly Saint George’s Beach. Family suites sleep family of 4. There’s a nice pool and it’s a very short walk to the restaurants of Naxos Town.
- Xenia Hotel – Naxos Town
Inexpensive and cheap rooms are smack in the middle of the Chora. Quadruple rooms have 3 single beds and a sofa bed. Saint George Beach is a 5 minute walk.
- Panorama Hotel Naxos – Naxos Town
Triples and quads. Great location for catching the ferry. (One of the cheapest hotels in Naxos Town with large rooms.)
- Santa Katerina Apartments & Studios – Naxos Town
Recently refurbished suites with kitchens and lots of room. It’s an easy walk to both Naxos Town and the beach.
- Kymata Hotel – Naxos Town
Triples, quads, and suites. (Great budget choice.)
- Porto Naxos – Naxos Town
Family rooms are two interconnected rooms each with their own bathroom. Nice pool. Beach and restaurants are a 5 minute walk.
- Kalergis Studios – Naxos Town
Good sized family suites come with small kitchens and separate sleeping areas. The hotel is right on the beach. This is a great deal but the family rooms often sell out far in advance.
- Agios Prokopios Hotel – Agios Prokopios Beach
Apartments have kitchens, 1 double bed, and 2 single beds. A short walk to one of the best beaches on Naxos.
- Galaxy Hotel Naxos – Saint George Beach
Nice pool and a short walk to beach and restaurants. Triples and quadruples are good for families.
- Hotel Anemomilos – Agia Anna Beach
Triple and family rooms are good for families and come with a small kitchen. Steps from a great beach. Nice pool too.
- Naxos Kalimera Hotel & Studios – Agia Anna Beach
1 and 2 bedroom apartments have kitchens. Nice pool. 10 minute walk to a great beach.
- Iria Beach Art Hotel – Agia Anna Beach
The best family beach hotel on Naxos. The Family Suite sleep family of 4, Deluxe Family Suite sleeps family of 5 or 6. Great location for beach and restaurants.