• Affiliate Disclosure: Booking.com is my favorite website for booking hotels (and yes, it’s the site I always use when reserving a room). It’s safe, easy to use, and consistently has great rates. All links to Booking on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links). I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation to the wonderful non-profit GiveDirectly. Read more about my charitable giving here.
See Also: The Best Las Vegas Hotels
Las Vegas Hotels for Families – Tips & Advice
- Booking.com – The best website for booking family hotels in Las Vegas.
- Best Las Vegas Luxury Hotel for Families: The Four Seasons
- Best Las Vegas Affordable Hotel for Families: The Golden Nugget
- Best Apartment Suites in Las Vegas for Families: Desert Paradise Resort – one-bedroom suites sleep family of 4. Two-bedroom suites sleep family of 5 or 6. All suites have kitchen and washer/dryer.
- The best time to visit Las Vegas for families is between February and May, and from September to November when the weather is great but crowds and prices are reduced.
- The best area to stay in Las Vegas for families is the Strip. Yes, it’s busy and can get a little crazy but that’s where you’ll find the many kid-friendly things to do in Las Vegas, the best family resorts, and a huge range of kid-friendly places to eat.
The 7 Best Hotels for Families in Las Vegas
1. Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas (luxury) – South Strip
A casino-free/non-smoking hotel at the top of Mandalay Bay Resort puts families first as evidenced by pint-sized robes, goodies, and concierge-service with kid adventure in mind. Choose between the Four Season’s private pool on the roof or access the wave pool, lazy river, and swimming pools at the Mandalay Bay. A kid-friendly luxury oasis from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas, the Four Seasons is the best kid-friendly hotel in Las Vegas.
2. Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino (luxury) – South Strip
The expansive aquarium in the lobby is reason enough to bring the kids to the Mandalay Bay but there is also the amazing pool complex that is in a class of its own. It boasts a wave pool, lazy river, and three full-size pools with an actual sandy beach. Spacious rooms that you don’t have to cross a casino to reach make it a comfortable stay.
3. New York – New York Hotel (luxury) – South Strip
The New York skyline wrapped by an impressive roller coaster will tempt thrill-seeking kids and adults (as long as kids are 54″ tall). A Coney Island-themed midway arcade provides games and shopping. The pool is small by Vegas standards but boasts a lot of shade to protect young skin.
4. Courtyard Hotel (moderate) – South Las Vegas
Large, clean rooms and a friendly staff make this a great choice. The pool is small but also has a large hot tub. An on-site market allows you to pick up a snack or create a mini-meal. There’s a complimentary shuttle to the strip or airport. King rooms with a sofa bed and king sleep family of 4.
5. The Golden Nugget (moderate) – Fremont Street
An awesome pool, waterslide, and shark aquarium are the highlights here. Great location for families who’d rather stay downtown than on the strip.
6. Excalibur Resort (budget) – South Strip
A good budget option for staying on the Strip. The sword and sorcery theme is still evident but fading fast as it tries to get rid of the kitsch that made it famous. The medieval show will entertain with jousting knights, dancing maidens, and eating with your fingers. The pool area was just doubled in size and has an all-ages pool with waterslide. The “Widescreen” rooms have recently been redone and are much better than the “Standard” rooms. Midway games and video arcade on-site.
7. Circus Circus Hotel (budget) – North Strip
The quintessential “kids” hotel in Vegas. There are two good size pools with jacuzzis and a third at the KOA RV Park next door. The midway features carnival games, a large arcade, and amazing circus acts that go from noon to midnight. If thrills are what you want, visit Adventuredome to scream your way through one of 25 rides and attractions. Rooms are modest in size but are recently remodeled. Children stay free.
Family Apartments in Las Vegas
Apartment rentals for families in Las Vegas. All units have kitchens, washer/dryer, and free-wifi.
- Desert Paradise Resort
1-bedroom suites sleep family of four, 2-bedrooms sleep family of six.
- Extended Stay America
Inexpensive one-bedroom suites sleep family of 4.
- Cancun Resort Las Vegas
1-bedroom villas sleep family of four, 2-bedroom villas sleep 6.
- Tahiti All-Suite Resort
1-bedroom suites sleep family of four, 2-bedroom suites sleep family of 6.
- Jockey Club Suites
One-bedroom king suites sleep family of 4.
- Suites at MGM Signature
Luxurious 1-bedroom suites sleep family of 4.