Home > Nice Family Hotels
Updated: May 19, 2020
• Affiliate Disclosure: All hotel links on my site are affiliate links meaning I earn a small fee when you book a hotel. (There is never any extra cost to you for using these links).
• Charitable Giving: I use some of these earnings for my monthly donation.
• Updates: Get my free newsletter and all new travel guides, maps & hotel reviews.
Hotels for Families in Nice – Where To Stay
- Nice is my favorite town along the south coast of France. Beautiful, family friendly, great food, fun atmosphere. The only drawback is that the beach is stoney (not sandy) – but the swimming is still great and there are good beaches within an easy train ride which make for fun day trips.
- The best hotel for families in Nice is Goldstar Resort & Suites.
- The best budget hotel for families is the Aria Hotel.
- The best apartment rental (kitchen, living room, washer/dryer) in Nice is Black & White Apartments (we stayed here last summer and loved it – great for families and perfect location).
The 7 Best Hotels for Families in Nice, France
Set in the Le quartier des Musiciens, this hotel offers soundproofed suites (up to 4 people) with kitchens, living rooms and sofabeds. Also offers 1 Presidential Suite for up to 6 people. Fantastic location a few minutes walk away from the beach and the boulevard, with plenty of bars, eateries, cafes and bistros around. Underground parking, a rooftop terrace with sunbeds, a swimming pool, solarium and sauna. A free breakfast is included. Locations nearby: Nice train station (10 mins walk), Old town with museums, theaters & opera (10 minutes walk), airport (15 mins drive). Hotel Phone: +33 (0)4 93 16 92 77.
2. Aria Hotel
Centrally located in Nice’s musicians quarter, this affordable hotel, set directly across a park, offers good-value for money suites (up to 4 people) in a 19th century building, with mini-bars. Awesome location that’s a 5 minute walk away from rue Jean Médecin (shops and restaurants) and a 10 minute walk away from the train station, promenade, the sea and the old town. Airport (7.6 km). Phone: +33 (0)4 93 88 30 69.
Quaint 3-star hotel, offering bright, airy, contemporary family rooms (family of 5) with sofa beds and mini-bars. Some rooms have large private balconies, but these need to be requested. Hotel has a small garden, bar, buffet breakfast (fee), and private parking (fee). Good location close to the old town, with many areas within walking distance – Beach (10 minutes), Nice-Ville railway station (10 minutes). The airport is a 10-15 minute drive away. Hotel Phone: +33 4 93 88 14 44.
Only a few minutes away from the Avenue Jean Médecin (shopping), this hotel offers, colorful, spacious, quadruple family rooms sleep families of 4 with complimentary tea/coffee making facilities and balconies. Offers a buffet breakfast (free for children under 12 years). Good location close to old town (15 minute walk) with the promenade, restaurants and train station within walking distance. Airport (7.5km). Tel: +33 (0) 4 93 87 94 71.
Located outside the city center (7 km/10-15 min drive), on the Promeneade des Anglais, this modern, seaside hotel offers sleek suites (up to 4 people) with city/sea views and decent-sized balconies. Ask for higher floor rooms for better views. Has 2 restaurants (one rooftop), 2 bars, a private beach (April to October), buffet breakfast, complimentary access to the rooftop swimming pool & the fitness club with a sauna & hammam. Airport (4 km), train station (5 km). Hotel Phone: +33 4 97 17 71 77.
Within a few minutes walk (100 m) from the tram lines, this hotel, opposite the Palais des Congrès offers comfortable, modern family rooms (up to 4 people). Two children (under 16) can stay for free with adults & also get free buffet breakfasts. Hotel has a kid’s menu, kid’s corner with games console, outdoor rooftop pool & terrace, a restaurant and bar. Good location a 10 minute walk from the sea, old town, flower market and and the Promenade des Anglais. Airport (9 km). Hotel Phone: +33 4 93 13 30 93.
2-bedroom family-friendly apartment near the old town. Full kitchen and two bathrooms. Good for longer stays.