• See Also: Full Review of Santorini Grace Hotel
Best Nearby Restaurants
- The Athenian House: Elegant fine dining with spectacular sunset views. Contemporary and imaginative Greek dishes incorporate modern techniques and local ingredients. One of the very best restaurants in Santorini.
- La Maison: Contemporary, Greek fine dining with sweeping caldera views. Food, wine, and service are all phenomenal.
- Avocado: Traditional Greek menu, charming space, super friendly staff. Cycladic recipes and a fantastic selection of Santorinian wines. One of the few Imerovigli restaurants that’s open for lunch.
- Anogi: Al fresco dining with local specialties and classic Greek dishes. Rich flavors and large portions, so come hungry.
- Le Moustache: Elevated Greek and Mediterranean dining and excellent cocktails with panoramic sunset views over the caldera.
- OVAC: Mediterranean-Asian fusion with spectacular sunset views and a romantic ambiance. Stupidly expensive, but everything on the menu is absolute perfection. Located north of town which allows for a quiet romantic walk along the caldera’s edge.
Grace Hotel Santorini – Food and Drink
- Restaurant: Santoro is Grace’s signature restaurant. Winner of Greece’s prestigious Golden Cup Award, Santoro is open all day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the main restaurant, and for snacks and cocktails at their pool bar. The menu features inspired Mediterranean flavors, which can all be customized to suit each guest’s palate. The atmosphere during lunch or at the pool bar is casual, while dinner service is an elegant fine dining experience. The restaurant is open to the public, so it is best to make reservations to get a table with the best view, especially if traveling during the high season. Lunch is served until 6:30 p.m., and dinner is served until 11:00 p.m. • $$$$.
- Lounge/Bar: 363 Champagne Lounge has recently been named the Best Hotel Bar in Europe, and is an especially popular spot for sunset cocktails. With a wide array of bubbles, local wines, and superb cocktails, this lounge is a favorite of guests and locals alike. Do not miss their signature Grace Cocktail. Open from 4:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Breakfast: Complimentary breakfast is served every morning at Santoro from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Breakfast is a decadent 5-course affair featuring local products and superior recipes. The set menu changes every day, and can be tailored to guests’ preferences. Guests may order something entirely different than the set meal, if they prefer, at no additional charge.
- Room Service: Available 24 hours.