Greece › Athens › Best Shops & Galleries › Naxos Apothecary
by Santorini Dave • Updated: October 28, 2022
- Best Hotels in Athens
- Where to Stay in Athens
- Best Restaurants in Athens
- Best Museums in Athens
- Best Things to Do in Athens
- Complete Athens Travel Guide
Best Athens Tours and Tickets:
• Athens Pass Combo Ticket (7 archaeological sites + Acropolis Museum.)
• Original Athens Gourmet Food Tour
• Athens City Highlights Private Tour
• Athens Street Art Tour
Naxos Apothecary Hours and Information
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-8:30pm, Saturday 9am-8pm. Closed Sunday.
- Website: thenaxosapothecary.com
- Location: Kolokotroni 3-5
- Telephone: +30 21 0722 2774
- Email: via website
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook
- Nearest Metro: Syntagma
The Naxos Apothecary in Athens
This lofty and beautiful storefront near Syntagma Square sells a wide variety of natural and homeopathic skin care and wellness products. It is owned by the founder of Korres cosmetics, Yorgos Korres, and his brother Andonis. Organic ingredients are sourced locally, from the brothers’ home island of Naxos and across Greece; buy off the shelf or have your own bespoke lotions and potions created for you in their open lab, tailored to your personal skincare needs.
Not just a shop and laboratory, The Naxos Apothecary also contains a stylish café/restaurant (“the nutrition lab”) that sells delicious house herbal teas, smoothies, cocktails, mocktails, light meals, and snacks.
Located in central Athens near Syntagma Square. Closed Sundays.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter