- Best Hotels in Athens
- Where to Stay in Athens
- Best Restaurants in Athens
- Best Museums in Athens
- Best Things to Do in Athens
- Complete Athens Travel Guide
Best Athens Tours and Tickets:
• Athens Pass Combo Ticket (7 archaeological sites + Acropolis Museum.)
• Original Athens Gourmet Food Tour
• Athens City Highlights Private Tour
• Athens Street Art Tour
Pandora Gallery Hours and Information
- Hours: Open ten months of the year, closed January and February. Open March through December 10am-9pm Saturday to Thursday. Closed Fridays. Closed January and February.
- Website: pandora.gr
- Location: Adrianou 70
- Telephone: +30 210 331 4437
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook
- Nearest Metro: Monastiraki
Pandora Art Gallery in Athens
This beautiful modern fine art gallery in the Plaka neighborhood has been showcasing local contemporary artists since 1975. The owner of the gallery is Anastasios Lazaridis; friendly Maia has been the curator for the gallery for 25 years and is extremely knowledgeable about the artists and their work. Art pieces sold here comprise ceramics, ceramic and nail sculptures (according to Maya, only 5 artists in the world create this type of art), macrame, and acrylic and oil on canvas paintings.
Online shopping and international shipping are available. Shipping price is dependent on the size of piece and its destination. Pandora Art Gallery is open ten months of the year, closed in January and February, and every Friday. Located in central Athens’ renowned Plaka neighborhood, just 300 meters from Monastiraki square and 850 meters from the Acropolis museum. The closest metro station is Monastiraki, about 300 meters away.