- Best Hotels in Athens
- Where to Stay in Athens
- Best Restaurants in Athens
- Best Museums in Athens
- Best Things to Do in Athens
- Complete Athens Travel Guide
Best Athens Tours and Tickets:
• Athens Pass Combo Ticket (7 archaeological sites + Acropolis Museum.)
• Original Athens Gourmet Food Tour
• Athens City Highlights Private Tour
• Athens Street Art Tour
Remember Fashion Hours and Information
- Hours: Monday to Saturday, 12pm-7pm. Closed Sundays.
- Website: rememberfashion.gr
- Location: Eschilou 28
- Telephone: +30 210 321 6409
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook
- Nearest Metro: Monastiraki
Remember Fashion in Athens
A must-see for fans of rock music or vintage fashion, this cult fashion boutique located in Psirri has been going strong since punk rock’s glory days of the 1970’s, selling one-of-a-kind designer and second-hand fashion items with a retro-punk edge. In 1978, Dimitri Tsouanatos and his brother George Vanakos opened the shop, having been inspired by Greece’s newfound freedom after years of dictatorship. It has been a hub of creative and counter-cultural expression ever since.
Remember Fashion’s one-of-a-kind vintage clothing has been worn in concerts by many iconic artists and has been displayed at the Benaki Museum in Athens and museums in New York. Famous bands, singers, and celebrities from the 70’s to the present have sourced their clothing here: The Clash, Debbie Harry, Ramones, Iron Maiden, Sex Pistols, Sonic Youth, Pearl Jam, Lana del Ray, and Chloë Sevigny to name a few. Picture albums, letters, and memorabilia are displayed throughout the shop.
Originally located in Plaka, the shop moved in 2016 to the hip Psirri neighborhood. Dimitri is now semi-retired, so his son, Yiannis, has taken the reigns. Having grown up working in the store, Yiannis knows its history very well; if you’re interested in hearing about it, he’s more than happy to share stories.
Located in Psirri, very close to Plateia Iroon and Bougatsadiko Thessaloniki. The closest metro station is Monastiraki, about a 450-meter walk away.