The Athenian House features the best caldera and sunset views of any restaurant in Santorini, and offers an outstanding gastronomic experience. The small interior of the restaurant is an original Santorini cave house, with Athenian vintage styling. Outdoors, the dining area is a large multi-tiered patio in the heart of Imerovigli. Created by world acclaimed Greek chefs, the menu is inspired by local cuisine. The restaurant features one of the largest vintage collections of Santorini wines, with rare bottles from the island’s most renown wineries, selected wine flights offer a tasting tour of Greece, plus fabulous cocktails. Make sure to book months in advance.
Athenian House Restaurant Santorini – Video
Athenian House Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 11:45pm. Reservations recommended for dinner 7:30 to close.
- Website: theathenianhouse.com
- Location: Thera 847 00
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-36420
- View: Spectacular.
- Parking: Limited, 10 minutes walk away.
- Bus: About a 6 minute walk, from the main bus terminal in Imerovigli.
Athenian House Restaurant
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Santorini Blog
- Maps of Santorini