Greece › Santorini › Best Restaurants › Anogi Restaurant
by Santorini Dave • Updated: August 19th, 2020
Anogi is one of my favorite restaurants in Santorini. It’s very centrally located, off the caldera on the small plaza in the center of Imerovigli village. The lovely and welcoming Haroula and her husband Lambros opened the restaurant 9 years ago and have been serving delicious food since. It’s a casual and trendy environment with very friendly staff. The menu consists mostly of homemade traditional Greek food. Even the bread and desserts are homemade. Meat, seafood, pasta and a few vegetarian options available. Affordably priced. Reservations are highly recommended as there is usually a line up to get in.
Anogi Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 5:30pm to 12am. Reservations recommended for dinner.
- Website: anogisantorini.restaurant
- Location: Imerovigli 847 00
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-21285
- View: None
- Parking: Free and paid parking lots available steps from the restaurant.
- Bus: About a 2 minute walk from the Imerovigli bus stop.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter