Elinikon is a traditional cafe with authentic Greek meze, affordable prices, and one of the best sunset views over the water of any restaurant in Oia. Located on a walking path in a quieter part of town, across from the windmills. Downstairs you’ll find 2 small patios, one on the corner that’s perfect for a long afternoon meal. Upstairs is the rooftop terrace with amazing unobstructed views out over the water for a great romantic dinner or family gathering. Dinner reservations recommended.
Elinikon Restaurant in Santorini – Video
Elinikon Restaurant Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 10pm. Reservations recommended for dinner.
- Website: elinikonoiameze.business.site
- Location: Nik. Nomikou, Oía 847 02
- Telephone: + 30-22-86-071994
- View: Sunset views over water.
- Parking: A few free and paid parking lots within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
- Bus: 7 minute walk, from the main bus terminal in Oia.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini