Karma offers a romantic and cozy ambience in a charming courtyard, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Back in the day it was a captain’s quarters. Tucked away off the busy paths, it does not offer caldera or sunset views but the garden decor makes for a very beautiful and enjoyable environment. Friendly and welcoming staff. Some of the best dishes in Oia serving traditional Greek food, meat and vegetarian options at reasonable prices.
Karma Hours and Information
- Season: Open April to end of October
- Hours: Open daily 8:30am to 11:30pm. Reservations recommended for dinner
- Website: karma.bz
- Location: Nik. Nomikou 11, Oía 847 02
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-71404
- View: None.
- Parking: Limited free and paid parking available within 5-10 minutes walk.
- Bus: About a 3 minute walk, from the main bus terminal in Oia.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini