Naoussa is one of my favorite restaurants in Santorini. It’s very centrally located, next to the Orthodox Cathedral in Fira, in the heart of the main pedestrian plaza. There are excellent caldera and sunset views. They offer delicious, traditional, Greek cuisine, including seafood, meat, pasta and vegetarian options. On occasion, live music at night, and there’s even been known to be an occasional plate smashing.
Naoussa Hours and Information
- Season: Open daily early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12pm to 12:30am. Reservations recommended for dinner.
- Website: naoussa.restaurant
- Location: Next to the Central Orthodox Cathedral of Fira
- Telephone: + 30-22-860-21277
- View: Amazing, out over the caldera.
- Parking: Free and paid parking lots available within 5-10 minutes walk.
- Bus: About a 5 minute walk from the main bus terminal in Fira.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Santorini Blog
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini