Roka is steps off of a quiet pedestrian lane a bit back from the main hustle of Oia. Through an arched doorway, you’ll enter the beautiful garden dining area up front, shaded by arbors overhead. Inside are 3 small dining rooms painted with bright colors, and a wood burning stove to keep warm on cool nights. Outback is a patio with wonderful west facing sunset vies out over the water, and a small area for children to play while parents dine close by. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. A great spot for both a relaxing lunch or romantic dinner.
Roka Restaurant in Oia, Santorini – Video
Roka Restaurant Hours and Information
- Season: Early March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 12:30pm to 3pm and 6:30 to 11pm. Reservations for dinner recommended.
- Website: roka.gr
- Location: m.Mpotsari 6, Oía 847 02
- Telephone: + 30-22-86-071896
- View: West facing sunset views over water.
- Parking: A few free and paid parking lots within a 5 to 10 minute walk.
- Bus: 3 minute walk, from the main bus terminal in Oia.
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Santorini Blog
- Maps of Santorini