Selene is a fine dining restaurant serving Greek cuisine, housed inside of a gorgeous former monastery. The building is now home to Katikies Garden Hotel, the only 5-star hotel in Fira. Now in its 35th year, Selene was previously located in the village of Pyrgos in Santorini. And in 2021, Selene will now be led by Michelin-starred chef Ettore Botrini. The primary dining area is in the beautiful courtyard, next to a fountain, with an iron pergola where cocktails are served. The menu, as well as cooking classes and tastings all promote Santorini and Cycladic cuisines.
Selene Restaurant in Fira – Video
Selene Hours and Information
- Season: March to early December
- Hours: Open daily 10am to 10pm. Reservations recommended for dinner.
- Website: selene.gr
- Location: Fira, Santorini
- Telephone: + 30 22860-22249
- View: Limited ocean view from few rooftop tables of the non-caldera side of the island.
- Parking: Free parking within a 5 minute walk.
- Bus: 11 minute walk from Fira bus terminal
- Best Restaurants in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Best Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Hotel Infinity Pools in Santorini
- Best Villas in Santorini
- Best Things to Do in Santorini
- Best Wine Tours in Santorini
- Best Boat Tours in Santorini
- Best Beaches in Santorini
- Where to Stay in Santorini
- Santorini Holidays
- Maps of Santorini
- Videos of Santorini