SD › London › Soho Hotels
Updated: March 17, 2023
• Best Hotels in Soho: Soho • Ham Yard Hotel • Hazlitt’s • Z Hotel Soho • Mimi’s Hotel Soho • SoHostel
• Soho is a vibrant, trendy area in London’s West End. It’s known for its lively nightlife and fabulous restaurants, plus its central location is appealing with Covent Garden, Chinatown, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, and London’s top theatres all within a 5-10-minute walk.
• Soho is compact and easy to walk around. During the day you can browse antique bookstores, sip cappuccino in a bohemian-style café, enjoy a West End matinee performance or feast on dim sum in Chinatown. After dark, there are cocktail bars and clubs where you can party with friends and dance till dawn.
• Don’t forget to visit Soho Square, a tranquil oasis in the heart of Soho or take a short walk to independent shops of hip Carnaby Street.
• When it comes to eating out, there’s plenty of choice in Soho. Restaurants serve everything from Japanese, Thai, and Chinese cuisine to health food, Italian, American, Mexican, vegan and gastro pub food.
• Hotels in Soho range from budget hostels to 5-star boutique hotels. There are also many small Airbnbs in Soho.
• There are 4 underground stations on each corner of Soho making it easy to get around London – Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Tottenham Court Road. Buses and taxis also operate throughout the area.
• If you’re flying out of London Heathrow, you can reach the airport directly via underground from Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus. Alternatively, head for Paddington Station which operates a fast train to the airport. Paddington can be accessed on the Bakerloo Line from Piccadilly Circus station. To reach Gatwick Airport, take the underground from Oxford Circus direct to London Victoria station for the Gatwick Express train.
• For King’s Cross/St Pancras rail stations, take the tube from Leicester Square underground or one of many buses.
Get All New Content• My Travel Newsletter