- Best Hotels in Athens
- Where to Stay in Athens
- Best Restaurants in Athens
- Best Museums in Athens
- Best Things to Do in Athens
- Complete Athens Travel Guide
Best Athens Tours and Tickets:
• Athens Pass Combo Ticket (7 archaeological sites + Acropolis Museum.)
• Original Athens Gourmet Food Tour
• Athens City Highlights Private Tour
• Athens Street Art Tour
Ioannidou Gallery Hours and Information
- Hours: Open daily year-round 11:30am-11pm.
- Website: ioannidou-art-gallery.business.site
- Location: 1 Vakhou Street
- Telephone: +30 210 323 9638
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook
- Nearest Metro: Acropoli
Ioannidou Art Gallery in Athens
At the same location for over 20 years, this charming gallery and art studio is owned by the hospitable and endearing Xanthi Ioannidou. Xanthi’s colorful paintings (mainly acrylic and oil on canvas) are passionately inspired by Bronze Age Cycladic civilization and from her childhood in the Peloponnese region. She fondly remembers “playing in the poppy fields” as a young girl and, through vivid use of color and imagery, makes those youthful memories come to life through her art.
Online shopping is available. Customers can order or get a price quote via her website, or contact Xanthi via phone, email, or Instagram. Requests for commissioned artwork are also accepted. Located in the historic Plaka neighborhood in central Athens, approximately 250 meters from the Acropolis museum and 1km from Monastiraki square.